pt 15 the scars in Welsh past

Location "On the train"
Well jon. Ready for your "first" time in the underworld. Rias says hinting at something.

Uhmmm so you know? Jon says a little scared. While he says that the rest off the house hold and the seatry group look in shock even sona

What do you mean jon. Kiba asked his friend a little confused.

Well i visited the underworld many time about 3 years ago was my first vist. Jon says with shocks from all but rias.

Flashback 3 to 4 years ago.

In a forest Unkown to many.

Those damned fallen. Those damn devils. I'll destroy them. I familiar voice says while crying.

Then we see the figure as a young jon after his issei died. But suddenly.

A small gauntlet appears on Jon's hand

And he hears a voice.

Hello jon or shall i say partner. The DOMINT voice says to jon.

I know your draig the welsh dragon. Jon says confused and in shock.

Thats right and your probably confused why your my host. Driag says.

.... Jon says nothing until. Partner not host your not a gear your a person sealed.

Dragon but i respect your heart and pride. That is why issei asked for a wish and he transferred the gear to you as the wish along with him being a spirit equal to me in the gear but your power is to weak to hear him. Draig says telling the boy everything.

Then lets train. Day and night hunting strays. Jon says sternly.

Deal friend. Driag agreed.

But Sirzechs saw the strays disappear and a devil didn't do it so he was worried. And by devil number 20 I(jon) unlock the normal version no full vereion of the gear while fighting a stray.

And by month 11 i went to see the phoenix but masked. Showing him and doi dora fear. While bowing to lord gremory.

Who the hell are you .lord gremory spoke.

Just the red one but you can know my face it won't make a difference since you won't tell zechs until he i see him understood. Jon said in sternly with killing intention. Unless you wish for rias to die.

As you wish red dragon but why bow to me? Lord gremory ask curiosity

Because you care for your family and are a true person to care for others. I guess part of me feels like i wish i had that too. Jon says with a sad smile before putting his mask back in and leaving.

End of flash back.

Does that explain it. Jon asks.

Yes but what about tannin? Rias asked even she was a tad bit confused.

Well by year 1's end and the next year's beginning i went to get help training and dragon vs dragon come on. Jon says with a bit of sarcasm.

Ok well you can tell us more about it later kid. Azale says as he enter the train car.

Everyone turns around and then jon gets up.

Your right after all the train is about to land right. Jon says with a interesting smirk on his face.

Yup well lets go we're all here. Rias says as she stands up by the car door. She motions to jon and her house ro come along.

Also ren ratio and you all plz be have i think it would be best after all i haven't neen a devil more than 5 to 7 years but i know to watch it with high and ultimate class. Xenovia says.

Suddenly paul blushes and didn't hear a word she said and only saw her when he said. You bet we will be on our best behavior. Paul says eager as xenovia smiles and jon notices this.

So this is the house of gremory yes and i think we need to to talj Dylan paul. Jon says seriously.

Meanwhile with rias.

So he is here? Sirzechs asked.

Yes in fact he is training now i will tell him you want him to sign the treaty Sirzechs as rias and her house bow and leave with Sirzechs think about the twin death juggernaut variant.

As that goes on we are with paul jon and Dylan we see them climbing a mountain talking about there lady's.

So paul how long have you liked xenovia jon asked taking a step.

A while but i blush around her and can't tell her. Paul says.

Paul if jon is with rias and I'm with a stray cat. Kuroka you got this. Dylan says

but a that moment a creature is about to bite Dylan but paul pushes him out of the way and he get bit and feints as the creature turns to dust.

What the hell was that jon Wonders and worries for his friend.

Next part the hollow and the dragon