epilogue

It has been a few months since the birth of max and karen and life has been finally at peace for the gremory family

Jon gave kuroka a proto ryo soul piece for her and he did the same for ren and ratio.

Mathew and ryan after the mayhem in the underworld the two chose too get married and the rest of team strizer was beyond happy for them.

While jons family was told more about the supernatural and jon and besides his siblings and nephew. Havent talked since.

However for the rest of the gremory family besides helping with max and karen at times well..

Pov finals of rating game

Siarorg: is this all you got jon because im still fighting.. Regilus balance breaker.

Jon:oh really sairorg please i can take you on at my full power.. Driag let's do this

Both:RUINED DRAGON KING DRIVE

As the area glows with gold and red light and the two power houses fight at top strength we see the rest of the bael family and gremory family watching the fight with max and karen in aww of the power but for them it's more like in aww of the colors.

Max:...eak

All chuckle at max squeaking in reality it was his partner telling him one thing that can save his life.

As Max's dragon mark gets stronger in his arm us the dxd reader hear one thing.

Issei:balance breaker... Max grow up fast or the infinite and the dream will be after you soon as the light of all energy is what you will become "twilight of the rivaling gods".

While in that same time with vali dylan and Kuroka.

Dylan: he's so cute vali and strong.
Kuroka:well he is my son.
Vali: sigh you both can be with jon you know

Both:true but your our family too.

Kuroka:so what did you name our son?
Vali: i think I'll go with.. Veil yeah veil it is.

Why inside veil's soul/back

???:get strong soon because you will rival him and beat them before him "silence" or should i say silent dragon the void. You are the son of the strongest white so you will have his gear varent but do one thing vali couldn't.. Divide and break someone at long range or at least break there magic haha.

The voice of a past host speaks to make veil strong and same with max and with that this story ends with the battle and punches of siarorg and jon along with the beginning of the rivalry of the silence and twilight dragons.

Thank you all for thsi support and plz visit DDCRIMSONDD he deserves. The next story i will make will take some time maybe a few weeks to a month because i will get used to my school life but thank you all for this.

This has been the ruined dragon king sighing off thank you everyone.