Chapter Fifty One

Emily had bitten the bullet and decided to text Jisoo and see if she could go to the spa and maybe for a bit of shopping with her. The boys were extra busy this week, and she had convinced them to leave her alone for at least one day, despite their protests.

Jisoo had readily agreed practically screeching her agreement via text.

Emily had booked her treatments, but left Jisoo's open as she didn't know what she would want.

Emily put on her tie bikini , so she could tie the straps extra tight and a dress over the top. Texting Choi to let him know him and Han were needed.

Writing a note for the boys

" My dearest soulmates

I've decided to pull my head out of my hairy ass.

I've gone to the spa and for some shopping with Jisoo. Choi & Han are with us.

See you all later. Message if you're home before me, let me know dinner plans?

Love you

Emily

X"

———

Leaving the spa Emily wasn't sure if a new woman had been scrubbed, waxed or massaged out of her. But she felt better, her nails were buffed and polished, her hair shone after a deep conditioning treatment and a trim. It had been blow dried into her tight natural curls, falling down her back.

She had a beautiful restoring facial which left her skin super soft, since arriving in Korea, Emily had fallen in love with skincare, the boys always leaving sheet masks and lotions and potions in her room. Before she just splashed her face with water and hoped for the best. Now she had a routine, well sort of, when she remembered.

She felt more like herself, after drinking an energy drink to keep her awake. Next stop, shopping.

"Why don't we go to a few boutiques I know, rather than department stores? I can see you've lost some weight and it would be good to get some new measurements hmm?" Jisoo smiled warmly. She was just like her brother, the sun beamed out of her smiling face but with the coercion powers of a hypnotist.

Choi and Han trailed behind the two gossiping women. Choi was happy to see Emily, it had been a few weeks since he had been called upon to look after her, and after seeing her in the hotel room, he worried.

——

A few hours later and Emily's energy was starting to wane, she had tried on so many outfits she was dizzy. She had been measured for underwear, and her boobs were two cup sizes smaller. No wonder her usual bras hung off her.

Jisoo had an amazing eye for what would suit Emily. Choosing smart/casual but also comfy loungewear and some beautiful nightwear.

" You need to dress for how you want to feel. If you dress bad, you feel bad. I think you've been feeling bad for a little while" Jisoo looked Emily up and down before the two burst into giggles.

"Yep! You can say that again. Thank you for today. I really needed it"

"Yeah Hoseokie said you've been struggling"

"Struggling is probably a mild description, honestly, I just hope we can connect again"

"Connect?"

"We've just been a bit.. you know? Disconnected" Emily's face reddened realising she was talking to her soulmates Sister.

"Oh you're not having sex? After everything that's been going on, that doesn't surprise me. Hoseokie had mentioned things were a little tense. But honestly, it's nothing to be ashamed of, most relationships go through a dry spell once in a while, just don't let it become normal"