Chapter One Hundred and Twenty Eight

Baby Daddies

Me
Do you have time for some lunch with us?

Baby Daddies- JiJi
You and the babies?

Me
Yes, I thought we could bring you some lunch and they could watch their Appa's dance?

Baby Daddies- JiJi
Yes! We always have time for you. We would love that! We will be in the upstairs dance room at the back.

Me
Awesome, what time is lunch?

Baby Daddies-JiJi
Whenever you get here! 😘

Me
Love you 😍

Baby Daddies- JiJi
Love you, I can't wait for tonight.

Me
Me neither 🔥

"Right Minnie, Jimin's ok'd us stopping by, thank god, so we can grab the salads on the way, if I pack up the cupcakes, could you get the babies bag ready for them?"

"Of course Miss Emily"

"You're a superstar. I'll call Choi and let him
know we're going out"

"No problem, Miss Emily"

"Right babies, shall we go and see your Appa's at work?"

"Appppppi?"

"Appa"

"Apppi"

"Fine, Appi"

Emily quickly sorted herself out, she didn't have makeup on, her hair was in a messy bun piled on top of her head, and she had workout clothes on, even though she wasn't working out.

Throwing on a hoodie, Emily was ready, Charlotte was ready and waiting with a wagging tail, the babies were ready and so were their pushchairs, and Minnie had just come downstairs with their bag.

"Cupcakes!" Emily quickly pulled out a large plastic tub and carefully placed the little cakes inside. Minnie had spent the morning making them with the triplets, they loved watching people cook and splattering icing everywhere.

Emily smiled Minnie had settled in, the triplets absolutely adored her and she communicated with Emily and the boys exceptionally. Tonight was Minnies late night, as Jimin and Emily were going on a date and the others were either working late or busy. So Minnie would be leaving them after she accompanied them to the company, and then coming back later on.

"Right then, ready?"

"Yes Miss Emily, the car is outside"

"Brilliant"

"Choi, can we drop by the Salad Shop? I pre-ordered, for lunch?"

"Of course Miss Emily, I don't know what you're feeding these babies, every time I see them they've grown"

"I know, I think that every morning"

Walking into the company everyone stopped to greet the triplets and Charlotte. Everything always took twice as long with everyone cooing over them.

"Appppa!" Felix squealed at a picture of the boys on the wall.

"Yes Baby boy, they are your Appas, let's go see them"

"Yah" Felix kicked his feet.

"I'll see you tonight Miss Emily?"

"Oh sorry Minnie, of course, give me the bag, thank you for this morning" Emily bowed.