Chapter One Hundred and Thirty Nine

"A mama?"

"Yes, Daisy Boo?"

"Can I go works with Appa today?"

"Which one?"

"Appa Dinnie, he said they filming fun things"

"I can ask, but you know they might say no, they're very busy"

"Ok. Mama, I ask Lucy and Felix and Minnie"

"If you wait until I've asked if you can go first ok?"

Group chat- Baby Daddies

Me
Jinnie, you told Daisy you were filming fun things? Why, why would you do that!

Baby Daddies- Jagi Jin
She asked and it slipped out.

Me
Now she wants to come to work with you

Baby Daddies- Jagi Jin
Why can she not?

Me
Will she not get in the way? She wants Lucy and Felix to come along too. I don't want them annoying the crew, they have a job to do and so do you, you only have a short time to do it in, without three toddlers and you seven becoming putty in their little tiny snot covered hands as soon as you lay eyes on them.

Baby Daddies- Nammi
Well, why don't we say they can stay until after lunch? They can have lunch with us and the crew, and then they have to come back home?

Me
Ok that works, it'll give me chance to get these books sent to the publishers and I can go to the gym. I'll say we can go swimming once they're back.

Baby Daddies-Yoongles
See, always a solution and before you even say it. They won't be filmed and if you send one of security with them as well as Minnie.

Me
thank you 😘

"Daisy Boo?"

"Yes? Can we, can we?" Daisy bounced up and down on the balls of her feet.

"On the condition that you do as you're told, you don't get in the way, and you come home after lunch so we can go swimming"

"Deal" Daisy stuck out her hand for Emily to shake.

"Nice doing business with you little lady" Emily shook her hand.

"Now go and get ready, tell your brother and sister, and I'll sort out your backpacks, and make sure you tell Minnie if you need the toilet ok?"

"Yes Mama"

"Good job" Emily high fived Daisy as she walked up the stairs.

"Seriously when did they become so grown up?" Emily sighed.

---

"And and and we got sweeties and we got to play on the twampleeeen with Papas and and and I got to see through a camera and and and"

"Breathe Felix, breathe!" Emily smiled, all three of them had come back absolutely bursting with things to tell her.

The boys had already messaged to say how well they had behaved and how much the staff had adored them all, with a few photos of them playing. Seijin had commented that the trio were better behaved than their Father's, which made Emily smile.

"Anddddd I had a dog nut!" Lucy announced proudly.

"And a doughnut? You did? Wowee!"

"Yasss and it was booooteeeeefoool" she smiled.