Chapter One Hundred and Thirteen

"She's just running a little late, she shouldn't be long" Jin smiled knowing that Emily wasn't running late at all, she was arriving later then everyone else, so they could see her bump and they could all open the cards they had each been given with a picture of the scan they had been to the day before.

The doctor was incredibly happy with the babies progress and showed them where each baby was, and where in Emily's stomach they were. They had all cried looking at the wiggling little lumps on the screen. The boys had told their families that they had a new album and wanted to get together with their families to announce it. Inviting Parents, Grandparents, Namjoon's Great Grandmother, Aunties, Uncles, cousins, siblings and some close friends.

Emily had the dogs with her, Choi and Han had hold of each of their leashes. This was a surprise for everyone, including the boys who thought the dogs were staying at home . She had bought them all t-shirts with "I'm going to be a big sister" for Charlotte and "I'm going to be a big brother" for each of the boys. It was important to her they were included.

Emily was wearing a tight fitting T-shirt dress in dark teal, her fire orange curls were voluminous as they hung down her back. She had plain gold pointed high heels and paired her jewellery and clutch bag to match.

Underneath her dress she had a pair of pregnancy Spanx which made her feel a little less self conscious and almost made her feel protected.

Stepping out of the car in the underground car park. Emily took in a deep breath. She was so nervous, she didn't even know why. Walking into the elevator with Han, Choi and the dogs. Choi gently rubbed her arm.

"Miss Emily, you look beautiful. Don't worry"

"Thank you Choi, I just don't want to burst into ugly tears or fall asleep"

"You're funny Miss Emily. Ready?"

"As I'll ever be"

The doors of the elevator opened with a loud ping. All of the people nearby turned to smile at Emily and the dogs, before eyes suddenly travelled down to her stomach.

"Surprise!" Emily smiled.

"Are you?" Yoongi's Mum tentatively asked.

"I am, three months pregnant"

"No wonder you've been avoiding me" Jisoo smiled with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm so sorry, we wanted to surprise everyone"

"I can't believe you managed to keep it a secret, I can't believe Hoseokie did either, he's always been a rubbish liar, I'll never believe him again!"

"Aww no, he felt just as awful as I did"

"Emily! You're here!" Taehyung smiled.

"I am, have you seen Tannie?"

"He's here? No! Let me go find him, why?"

"Find him and then come and see me. I just have someone to see" Emily leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

"Jeungjo Halmeoni" Emily bowed.

"Ahh my child, thank you for inviting me. You look radiant, pregnancy suits you"

"Thank you, it's not been too bad so far"

"May I?"

"Hmm? Oh of course" Emily leaned back as the old woman placed her hand in the middle of Emily's stomach.

"I wish you both good health" the old woman said thoughtfully.

"Thank you, so much. I'll pop by and see you soon, now you know" Emily smiled.