Rebellion

Millions of years ago, on a planet called Cybertron, life existed. But not our kind of life. Robots that had emotions inhabited the cities of the planet. These beings became known as Transformers. For millions of years, they have been split into two factions; Autobots and Decepticons. But the Decepticons, led by the maniacal Megatron were driven by the goal of total domination. To this end, they have followed them from Cybertron to planet Earth and back again. But the Autobots led by Optimus Prime were not easily defeated. That was when they're ancient enemy; Unicron, a planet-sized Transformer sought to destroy Cybertron and Earth. But Optimus managed to defeat Unicron, but knowing that Unicron was now beaten, the Autobot leader was now leading a bunch of new battles. And in the past, another battle was waged. This was the Beast Wars. Optimus Primal; Leader of the Maximals--descendants of the Autobots was now up against a new version of Megatron who was now leading the Predacons--descendants of the Decepticons. But after the Beast Wars, the Maximals returned to Cybertron only to find out that Megatron had taken over Cybertron by stealing everyone's Spark which is the heart of a Transformer. Optimus along with Cheetor, Rattrap, Blackarachnia and their newest member; Nightscream went on a crusade to finally vanquish Megatron and his Predacons. Blackarachnia found out that Thrust was actually the revived Waspinator and Jetstorm was her love interest; the recently revived Silverbolt. After Cybertron was free from Megatron's control, a bunch of other battles happened in the past five years.

Elsewhere. . .

The Outer Rim

The Predacons were on their way to Earth

The Predacons were on their way to Earth. They were arriving in a ship that they called; Darksyde. This time, the crew was comprised of Starscream, Scorponok, Terrorsaur, Waspinator, Tarantulas, Rampage, Soundwave, Rumble, Frenzy, Ravage, Buzzsaw, Skywarp, Thundercracker, Dinobot and of course, Megatron himself. Megatron entered the main hold of the ship where he held one of his meetings.

"Starscream, report!" he said.

"Lord Megatron, we have reached the coordinates of the Energon source." Starscream replied. "What shall we do?"

"Land somewhere hidden. And do not draw attention to us." Megatron ordered.

"Yes, lord Megatron." Starscream said as he followed the instructions and activated the cloaking device on their vessel. So they landed somewhere in which no one could see them. They picked a deserted volcanic hideout. It was dark and brooding just like them.

"Computer, is there Energon here?" Megatron asked the navigation system.

"Confirmed." the computer replied.