The Gathering

The UNSC had found Master Chief on Dantooine. Brought of Cyro-sleep, he was put up to speed on everything. Grunts working for the humans and Coveante Remeante.The discovery of another human empire. Everything.

It was all a blur to him.Waking up.Recieving new Spartan MK 7 armour.And getting called down to the command bridge.

Now that he was there,he could see some of the new factions on-board

Now that he was there,he could see some of the new factions on-board.Grunts working against the Coveante Remeant.GF troopers and marines. Two humaniods stood by.
Both had large shoulder pads and arm canons on their right arms.The smaller one was orange and the bulkier one was blue.

"Master Chief,it is an honur to meet you." said the Fleet commander."Unfortunately, we'll gave to cut this meeting short."

"Report to hangar B,we believe that's where their boarding craft will dock and attach."

"Yes Sir." Chief responded.

Chief grabbed an assault rifle and made his way to the hangar. The 2 beings went ahead of him,talking about bounties and proper payments.Bounty Hunters.Low scum of the universe who couldn't shoot straight.But he didn't say anything.

He got to the hangar area.There,he saw the Arbitier slash a Brute with his Energy Sword.

"Spartan,good to see you in battle." the Elite said as he blasted eniemy Grunts with his Carbine.

The Chief nodded as he firied away at a Reptialian Creature.At first he though is was an Elite.But it was taller and more muscular than any ELite he had seen.The creature must have been a Space Pirate.As it blasted at him,a sphere of Plasma hit him and sent the reptile flying away.Samus fried at 3 smaller version of the creature.

Maybe she wasn't such a bad shot.

Armstrong was blasting away 3 Brute Packs in a very over exaggerated fashion.Chief could ready see who the narcissist was.

They pushed the enemy back. Out from a boarder came 3 drones and 2 small purple Hunters. Cheif and Arbitier poured their fire at the drones.The 2 Hunters leveled their twin fuel rods at Chief and Samus.

Samus blasted at one's mid-section.She then jumped on top of it and blast into the back of it's neck.It fell with a groan.The second one began trying to smash Chief with it's Fuel Rods.As it got close,Chief grabed some worms in it's neck and pulled them out.The Hunter roared loudly then fell with a thud.The battle at the ship was over.Now to kill the rest on the planet below,Concord.

The Republic cruiser,"Path Finder" had crashed on the unidentified planet.It's Commando Squad,Delta,had help fend off against the Alien and CIS forces for days with the help of the 242 Battle Legion.

Now a large group of soldiers approached their camp. Most had the same uniform,other wore simply their own cloths.

 Most had the same uniform,other wore simply their own cloths