Galactic Conquest

Darth Vader's starfighter emerge from hyperspace alone and it approaches the dark-red planet

Darth Vader's starfighter emerge from hyperspace alone and it approaches the dark-red planet. Vader is at the controls. The ship breaks through the blood red clouds and nears the dark red surface, the planet is covered in a rocky valley and huge cliffs. There are very few signs of plant life and civilization as Vader can see barren trees, a village and a Sith temple.

Vader: The Dark Side has led me here, there seems to be very little sign of life, yet I sense something through The Force.

Palpatine's enforcer lands the ship near the ruins of an old Sith fighter, Vader turns off the ship and sets foot on the planet, disembarking to explore as he draws his lightsaber but does not ignite it yet.

Taking in his surroundings and looking at the wasteland around him along with the wreckage of starfighters and the remains of robed and armored beings, Vader soon realizes Korriz was once a battle site during an ancient war between the Jedi and the Sith, even seeing a few lightsabers lying about.

Vader: The Siege of Korriz, one of the many battles fought centuries ago in the Sith War, as recorded in legend, they say Vereta Fraabaal, a Sith Sorcerer who had the power to shapeshift, fell here and her spirit haunts the temple ahead.

The armored being remembers he is alone, nobody accompanying him except for the Dark Side of the Force. Palpatine sent him here on a mission, having heard rumors of a rogue force wielder on the planet.

Vader moves forth, his boots leaving footprints behind as he approaches the seemingly abandoned settlement near the towering Sith shrine. The buildings are made of ancient bricks with steel holding them up, while some buildings seem to be in good condition, some have already collapsed.

The Jedi turned Sith senses something and stops, he ignites his crimson red lightsaber. Shadowy figures begin to materialize like ghosts.

Vader: A trick of the force, what is this?

Ghost: Turn back, turn back! Do not enter the shrine!

Ghost: The shrine belongs to him and he does not like intruders.

The ghosts vanish, leaving the Sith Lord confused. Vader simply dismisses the weirdness and keeps moving forward, passing through the village and ignoring the dark shadow descending upon him before vanishing.