The Wolf, Ram, and Heart

Los Angeles

Wolfram&Hart

While many of Wolfram&Hart's clients are rich or powerful, the firm is known to work some cases pro bono, especially when it had a secondary interest in the client. Besides its Legal Department, the firm's exploits extended to other areas, thus it maintained departments of Real Estate, Entertainment, Practical Science, Research and Intelligence, and Interment Acquisitions.

Eve's Office

Eve and Lindsey were finishing up a business meeting with one of the Eggman Bosses

Eve and Lindsey were finishing up a business meeting with one of the Eggman Bosses. Once he left, they closed the doors.

Lindsey: Well that went well like pumpkin pie.

Eve laughed. "You barely tasted my pie last Thanksgiving, Lindsey.

Lindsey: Hey, someone's gotta eat.

Lindsey and Eve sat on a glass table on opposite sides. "So, what are the big boys downstairs talking about?"

Eve: Their very upset about losing the Circle.

"You mean to that long dressed witch, I can send that assassin for her. She shouldn't cost much for this type of job." Lindsey suggested. Unlike most of Wolfram & Hart's other employees, Lindsey was not entirely devoid of a moral conscience. Lindsey's driving force was his ambition, largely in part due to his childhood poverty. Despite being one of the brightest of Wolfram & Hart, Lindsey secretly harbored a great deal of distrust for the organization and his colleagues, particularly Lilah Morgan.

Eve: You seem glad that Lilahs gone.

Lindsey: That old hag never knew how to handle a football, even if she was Quarterback.

Eve chuckled and got a pen and started to write some names.

Lindsay: Those Seniors give you somethin.