Civil War II

The Amaxine warriors, according to Allinace reports are supposedly a warrior people that dated back to the dawn of the Galactic Republic. Instead of using currency, the Amaxine warriors traded weapons for goods and services. It was believed that at some point the warriors left the galaxy, in search of another.

Descendants of the Amaxine Warriors were employed as mercenaries for numerous factions and individuals at the dawn of the Age of Eternal War.

In the post-Imperial period, Amaxine Warriors are employed as the personal army of anyone. When an attack which lead several citizens into joining thus plunging the galaxy into the decades of war.

Amaxine Warriors are even employed as the shock-troop vanguard of the Galactic terrorist network.

One large faction of the Amaxine Warriors, the Blood Claw Clan, was heavily used by the Ascension movement when it finally gain political power within the Alliance Senate. The Blood claw was deeply involved in gun-trafficking and this alone lead Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance Delvargus Kong Junior to exterminate the entire clan without even bothering to consider showing them mercy at all.

A few Amaxine Warriors are currently in numerous prisons by the Dominion of Allied Empires though numerous war-bands continue to cause trouble, even serving as mercenaries for the Galactic Empire during the Galactic Civil War. The majority of the Amaxines were deemed too dangerous to be allowed to exist and against the protests of numerous Centrists, the Amaxines were brutally exterminated and some were in prisons, they were simply executed without trial.

Amaxine warriors wore black jumpsuits and carried various weapons including blasters and force pikes, the weapons of the Emperor's Royal Guard. A substantial number of the Amaxine warriors were adolescent youths in their mid teens. Amaxine warriors spent most of their time training with weapons and flying with their starfighters. The Amaxine warriors had at least half a dozen bases in Centrist space.

Coruscant

Chief of State Office

Delvargus, signing document after document of treaties and trade agreements for his Bota drugs to be sent trillions of worlds

Delvargus, signing document after document of treaties and trade agreements for his Bota drugs to be sent trillions of worlds. Being Grand Master of the Eternal Order is one thing, but being Chief of State of the Galactic Federation of Free Alliances is another matter.

The Galactic Alliance, like the New Republic before it, was headed by the Chief of State. The Chief of State was elected by receiving a majority of votes in the Alliance Senate. The Chief of State was also the President of the Senate, again following the similar structure of the old New Republic system. A major difference between the two systems was that the Chief of State of the Galactic Alliance seemed to possess more executive powers, designed to curb the power of the legislature. This form of checks and balances was one of the major differences that set the new government apart from the old.