Cybertronian Peace

On the golden library called Hall of Records, Alpha Trion, an old Transformer with long white beard, who has the crimson body while wearing the purple cape, staring at the blue holographic pad.

He sighed of concern, writing something on his journal, "How long has it been since that day?" He looked to his window, watching at something that made him concern, seeing few Cybertronians playing and having fun. He looked away, "Each time I think, I grew in more concern. Concerning of what lies ahead."

Alpha Trion stopped writing. He took a data book out from his desk. He read it quietly.

"Though Cybertron and its civilization are at peace," He said, "But I fear that Autobots may one day lose its power and freedom to this new enemy. An enemy who believe that freedom is the cause of the dissatisfaction and disturbance. I can only hope that one Autobot who will lead them to victory."

Suddenly, the beeping sounded. Alpha Trion turned and saw his machinery phone had been lighted and blinked for few times. He approached to it, and pushed the button of it. The holographic appeared in the appearance of Orion Pax.

"Orion Pax," He said, "What brings you to call me?"

"Forgive some disturbance, Alpha Trion," Orion said, "I don't mean to intrude, but I have gathered all the data records and return to the place. SO far, they were no customers coming here. With permission, Alpha Trion."

"You wish to go out?"

"Forgive me," Orion said while bowed to his mentor, "It's just that I need to meet with my friends about something."

Alpha Trion remained calm and silent as he thinks through, "Permission granted, Orion." Orion smiled. He continued, "Remember, if there is any suspicious on Iacon City, I want you report everything to me."

"Despite retired from your original position," Orion said in concern, "you'd still have concern for Cybertron's welfare. Perhaps you should return to the High Council to lead Cybertronians. They need your guidance, Alpha Trion."

Alpha Trion smiled gently, "Orion, you have good thought and compassion for others, even for elders such as me." He sighed, "But I am too old to lead Cybertron. There were those who do not seek and wish my advice. But I can only guide them. But for now, Orion, report anything that has been suspicious to you. I will think of how it must be dealt with."

Orion Pax looked concern and worried of what his mentor had said. He sighed, nodded his head, "Yes, Alpha Trion. Farewell."

Orion Pax deactivated his calling mechanism. Alpha Trion smiled gently, looking at his holographic book.

'Orion, my dear apprentice,' Alpha Trion thought, 'When the time has come, I will tell you the truth because I know who you once were since the beginning. Deep of your spark, you had both courage and compassion. You are the one I had been watching. Only you... You can save Cybertron from its destruction and bring true peace. I know it too well... Optimus Prime...'

Left the Iacon Hall Records, Orion Pax transformed into his Cybertronian Truck, headed off to Decagon Plaza for few moments.

He then transformed into his humanoid form. He continued to walk to look for someone. He then spots the familiar Cybertronians: one is muscular black Cybertronian with tough looking, and another is purple female Cybertronian and both slim and shorter.

"Orion, where the Allspark have you been?" The black Cybertronian asked, "Scrap my circuit, Orion, you're making Elita worry. You do realize that she'll be in very bad mood."

Elita looked stern at black Cybertronian, "Watch it, Ironhide. You're the one who is in very bad and tempered mood."

Ironhide groaned angrily. Orion chuckled lightly, "Easy Ironhide, I have explanation of why I come late."