Fun and Love

Hosnian Prime

Located along the Corellian Trade Spine

Located along the Corellian Trade Spine. Hosnian Prime served as the new headquarters of the New Galactic Senate and is the galactic capital of the New Republic after switching from Naboo. Hosnian Prime is a cosmopolitan ecumenopolis located in the Hosnian system, on the edge of the galaxy's Core Worlds. It was positioned at the coordinates M-12 of the Standard Galactic Grid and was located along the Corellian Trade Spine.

Republic City

Joseph, Megatrona, and Rillowen were enjoying thier time in a cantina after a meeting with a Senator and decided to explore the city

Joseph, Megatrona, and Rillowen were enjoying thier time in a cantina after a meeting with a Senator and decided to explore the city. Hosnian Prime's inhabitants celebrated Equinox Day, a holiday unique to the planet commemorating the beginning of autumn.

During the celebration the people of Hosnian Prime were impressed with Rillowens intelligence which is higher than Eggman Nega, his ancestor Eggman, Dimitri, Nicole, Ratchet, Shockwave, Wheeljack, Perceptor, Tails, Doctor Fintivitus, and Doctor Starline. She told the New Galactic Senate that she is a multi-role Scientist in the Dominion of Allied Empires. She also demonstrated to the Senate that she can use the power of every Wisp and she has the power of the Lost Hex due to injecting herself with the liquidized power from the planet. She explained that she was exposed to hyper go-on power radiation thanks to the Mother Wisp.

"What are you staring at?!" Megatrona said looking down on a human citizen.

"Ughh nothing mommy- ugh I mean... Lady." The citizen said and fastly walked away.

Joseph and his two beauties after some partying with the people a bit rented a large, tall apartment building to stay at.

Night-time

After using the refresher Joseph goes back into the room and saw his beautiful wives in the room on the bed. Lady Megatrona and Rillowen, both naked greeted him showing off their cleavage.

Megatrona: Hello Joey, we need you now.

Joseph didn't hesitate and started to kiss Megatrona, he watched Rillowen come to him. He took his hand and placed it on Rilloween's round big breast and his other hand on Megatronas butt. He exploded both sexy bodies, then he roughly grasped Rillowens head roughly and, started to kiss her fiercely, Rilloween felt so much pleasure consumed through her body in a sample kiss, and the Half-Human-Cybertronian male kissed the Eartly Barn Owl like creature again after kissing Megatrona who started to explore her husbands body and rubbed her hand in her husbands cock. She ordered that they not be disturbed when 'mating.'

After an hour of a passionate makeout session Megatrona and Rillowen both got on their knees, took Joseph's member out throwing his pants away and Megatrona slowly put her husbands dick in her mouth and started to suck it. Rilloween watched the daughter of Megatron as well as the leader of all Female Decepticons sucking on Joey's big cock, she bent down and started to licked his balls loving the taste of it.

"I need to do this more often." Joseph thought to himself as he banged Megatronas throat, he gasped her head and started to roughly bang her mouth like it was her sparkling hole. Feeling the constant love and affection made the Grand General cum hard, a large amount of semen spilled onto his two wives throat. His thick seed is leaking from Megatronas mouth, Rilloween shamelessly kissed Megatrona and swapped Joseph's seed as she to wanted a child too. The three took a breath.

Joseph: That felt good. But I have a feeling that my Niphal and Arcee and their clones are gonna want my seed too.

Megatrona: Then next time you better have all your wives here instead of on Stronghold or Eden Prime. We all need to stick together my Sparkmate.

Joseph agreed by nodding his head. He knew for a fact there's more than enough room in his flagships for his wives such as Emma Frost, Sheyera, Moonracer, Strongarm, Predaqueen, Shaak Ti, Aayla Secura, Rouge, Kari, Velocity, KitKat, Jennifer Fox, Kara Zor-El, Karen, Selina, Gamora and trillions more.

Joseph, Megatrona, and Rillowen slept for the rest of the night on the New Republic capital of Honsian Prime.

Note: Have a blessed Memorial Day weekend everybody. Tuesday or later(depending on how I feel).... Invasion!