All-Out War!

Personal Datapad Journal entry #21

"Where I come from thousands of Jedi waged war on each other. Eventually, I became something more, something that he demonstrated with his all-powerful might. This Alliance, this N.A.T.O. wil soon l be destroyed by my hand, I'll strike from the darkness, hiding from N.A.T.O.'s face until their has passed. Then, the Omniverse will be mine; ultimately in the end: it will be the dark side of the Force that will reign supreme. Forever."

Old Republic Alderaan

The capital city of Aldera was built on an island with uneven slopes located in the middle of a lake

The capital city of Aldera was built on an island with uneven slopes located in the middle of a lake. That lake was in fact a relatively fresh meteor crater-from a geological point of view, as most of Alderaan's ancient craters had been weathered away-which had broken through into the underground aquifers around 30,500 BBY. The resulting body of water was surrounded by a series of low foothill areas covered with woodlands and green fields. One of the city's edges was bordered by the Triplehorn mountains, the top of which was often shrouded in snow. In the morning light, the waters of Aldera's lake shone a sparkling icy-blue. Across the water from the city lay a vast wilderness that was quite close to Aldera, although not part of it. That zone of grasslands contained a small valley from which one could get a glimpse of the capital in the distance.

Like the other few metropolitan areas of the planet, Aldera was designed in such way that the natural landscape was little affected. With its gleaming white, free-form buildings standing on the uneven slopes of the island, the skyline of Aldera created an artful bridge between the green fields and white clouds. The climate around Aldera was usually temperate,without excluding occasional light snow.

Imperial Stormtroopers, blaster rifles raised firing on both Old Republic troopers and the Alderaan populace who are running for their lives in fear of death

Imperial Stormtroopers, blaster rifles raised firing on both Old Republic troopers and the Alderaan populace who are running for their lives in fear of death. Moreover, some citizens were being taken by certain--specialist forces.