Avengers Assemble!

Mobius/Earth

Castle Mobius

Outside the castle, an unknown figure is watching the castle from a distance.

Dark Hand: I have visual contact. The Guardian is playing with the royal twins. No guards on the level above and below. Should Team "C" move in?

Fintiveus: (From contact system) No

Fintiveus: (From contact system) No. Pack up and pull out.

Dark Hand: (From contact system) Yes sir.

Dark Hand: Sir. We're not engaging the enemy?

Fintiveus: If C.S.A.T. wanted to hurt the children we would. We strive to strike down our enemies. And the treacherous queen and her idiot husband as well as N.A.T.O. will die.

Dark Eye: Understood your personal case, sir.

Fintiveus: They'll suffer for their anarchy. For dethroning King Shadow,

The evil Edhidna Scientist pans to a picture of his and Lien-Da's son, Rutan "And for keeping me away what's mine.

Meanwhile, G.U.N. agent Shadow The Hedgehog and G.U.N. spy Rouge The Bat had overheard everything.

Shadow: They are still at it? I stepped down willingly, they should know that.

Rouge: I know you did, Shadow. But it seems that the Dark Eyes and the Dark Presence as stubborn as mules.

Shadow: You can say that again. Regardless, we have to find King Sonic and Queen Sally immediately. N.A.T.O. as well.

The Mobian bat and the black Mobian hedgehog rush away.

Meanwhile. . .

Athiss

The second planet of the Loro Babis system, a star system located in the territories of the Outer Rim

The second planet of the Loro Babis system, a star system located in the territories of the Outer Rim. The planet Athiss orbited two suns, which caused it to have a hot climate. The terrain consisted mostly of desert like terrain, similar to that of Korriban, though forests and fields grew atop the sands. The planet was not considered to be of major significance. Small, unexplored ruins were scattered about the planet, which drew in investigators. The ruins on the planet were never properly studied, meaning that their purpose was unknown.