Royal Showdown

Mobius's Orbit

Silver Squadron was hammering the Black Arms in orbit above Mobius's surface blowing up their gunships by the dozens.

For the most part, the personnel of the Separatist Starfighter Corps consisted of pilot droids, such as the OOM-series and IG pilot droids, who not only piloted starfighters, but also manned the ships of the Separatist Navy

For the most part, the personnel of the Separatist Starfighter Corps consisted of pilot droids, such as the OOM-series and IG pilot droids, who not only piloted starfighters, but also manned the ships of the Separatist Navy. However, throughout the war, the Corps's ranks were also filled with organic pilots, many from mercenary guilds, the personal fleets of the corporate bodies, or the Confederacy's member worlds. These pilots excelled where droid pilots could not, as they were capable of independent thought. They were trained to pilot many of the Separatists' starfighters. After the end of the Clone Wars, the Separatist Pilots joined forces with the Rebel Alliance, the Clone Rebellion and the secret Dominion of Allied Empires as well as the Maximals.

Vessels that participated in the space battle above Mobius were ships such as the the C-73 Tracker starfighters, the Rogue-class starfighter, the Nantex-class territorial defense fighter, the Ginivex-class starfighter, the Shiim-class starfighter, the Nura-class bomber, Z-95 Headhunters, Cloakshape starfighters, Maalos M640 starfighters, Mankvim-814 light interceptor, Mankvim-610 starfighter, GR-15 starfighter, GV-4 fighter-bombers, Belbullab-22 starfighter, Belbullab-24 striker bomber, NovaSword Space Superiority Fighter, Tempest Zero starfighter, Sabaoth starfighter, Sabaoth Defenders, Hex Bomber,Amphibious fighter, Dagger-class starfighter, Dianoga-class assault fighter, and the Cutlass-9 patrol fighters.

Grand General Joseph Kirkpatrick knew that the Black Arms and the Dark Presence didn't have much, according to his spies sent across galaxy but due to five years of gathering strength and allies this was all... Or nothing.

Silver Squadron's superior numbers were grinding the enemy down, often with large numbers of casualties. Such a strategy was used by the Galactic Republic during the Outer Rim Sieges of the Clone Wars: since it possessed territories in its own right, the Confederacy of Independent Systems was vulnerable to being attacked conventionally but wasn't. Even with some Imperial support from the Galactic Emperor.

Sheya's fighter destroyed another TIE fighter. "Yes. Got one!"

Joseph(comms): Great job babe.

Joseph in his Barn Owl fighter was identifying and attacking significant military objectives to reduce the enemy's territory and military forces. It involved organizing his military forces seeking to engage the the Imperials and Black alien gunships overwhelming them.

Libra(telepathically): The enemy is thinning, Silver Sqaudron just destroyed another Imperial class Star Destroyer

Huntress(telepathically): Soon, those Imperials will follow me!