Galaxies Unite

Another Universe

Rivendell

Darth Vader and Elrond were having the most brutal, and to a point strategic fight ever seen

Darth Vader and Elrond were having the most brutal, and to a point strategic fight ever seen. Vader's red line creating sparks against Elrond's blade
Despite being a powerful Sith Lord, Darth Vader rarely generated Force lightning, as the extensive cybernetic augmentations in his body as well as the presence of the electronic life-support system in his suit caused any attempt by Vader to generate Force lightning to carry the great risk of causing these systems to short-circuit, possibly to deadly effect.

Elrond is one of the most incorruptible leaders of Middle-Earth

Elrond is one of the most incorruptible leaders of Middle-Earth. Aragorn speculated that among the few capable of completely resisting Saruman's power of speech were Elrond, Galadriel, and Gandalf.

Put in a saber-sword lock the Dark Lord mocked the Elf warrior. "You cannot defeat what you don't understand." Vader mocked.

Elrond: That ring will corrupt you, as do all who seek it's powerful gifts.

Vader Force leapt twenty meters away and performed one of his favorite tactics during duels, which is using Force Throw to pull apart objects like rocks and trees and anything else in his environment and fling them at his opponents. This served as both an effective practical attack and a way of demoralizing his opponents.

This didn't fool Elrond at all, as he sliced through trees and rocks to get to the Dark Lord of the Sith. Elrond, through pure strength and determination pierced his sword through Darth Vader's chest disabling the buttons on his chest. Vader fell down on his knees once Elrond pulled his sword from Vader's body

Elrond: As you can see, dark one; the forces of light will always triumph over those that serve evil

Elrond put his sword away sparing Vader as several Elfs arrived.

Elrond: Take him away.

Later. . .

After he getting his butt handed to him in Rivendell, Vader gets thrown into a cell that nullifies his force abilities to await being picked up by the Imperial Empress and Knights of Zakuul.