Galaxies Unite

Another universe

The Galactic Republic after getting info from other factions in NATO and from other factions found out that Chancellor Palpatine was a Sith Lord manipulating the Republic trying to turn it into what Galactic Empire faction. After seeing the political state of the Empire the citizens of the Republic demanded he be ousted from power and demanded he be removed from office.

Palpatine would flee just before the Jedi would come looking for him. However he had a surprise for them. He activated a communicator.

Palapatine: "Execute Order 66."

Clone: "Come again? Who is this? How did you get this- Wait is this Palpatine!?"

Palpatine became frustrated. Why wasn't it working? A strange voice or voices rather speaking in unison spoke to him.

???: "The balance here will not be broken. Or at-least not like that. You will find that all of the clones have been liberated of those biological chips."

Palpatine: "Who are you?"

???: "We are The Ones. From every timeline that this galaxy is stitched together from."

Palpatine: "I don't know who you think you are, but you are a fool to-"

He was cut off as he was grasping at his neck being lifted up choking

???: "NO! YOU ARE A FOOL! YOU THINK YOU KNOW POWER!?! YOU CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO COMPREHEND IT!"

Palpatine was let go gasping for air.

???: "You will find that most of your contingencies have been undone. We will not kill you, but we have made sure you won't upset the balance we have set with all of your plans."

The voices disapeared, and Palpatine was left to himself. What just happened? Where could he go? He could go to the Empire
and essentially speak with himself, or go to the Separatists. Both were risky. Dooku had renounced him, and this other "him" might see him as a threat. He decided to take some time to think.

Meanwhile...

The Rebellion and The Resistance had managed to make contact with the Galactic Republic now with Jedi Master Genarra acting as the new Supreme Chancellor of her Republic. They had chosen the city of Theed as their meeting place. The representative of the Rebellion from another universe was Han Solo, someone who had been invaluable to their cause, and the representative of The Resistance was Rey the newest student of Jedi Master Luke Skywalker. Both discussed their own timelines before the merge, and what it was like. Rey expressed that she was happy to see him again even if it wasn't her Han Solo. Han didn't seem to take the news about what his son did in her timeline well. If his relationship ever did go that far with Leia he would take precautions to make sure that never happened. Also he was thinking of a different name for his son. Jacen sounded like a good one.

 Jacen sounded like a good one