Set of Living

The next morning, Joseph got up to find Niphal had left your shelter while watching a called "White House Down." She went outside was preparing the fire place for the morning out of thin air. Niphal waved her hand and the environment bent to her will, creating a comfortable area for the day and her husband. She saw Josepg staring and chuckled a bit. Niphal brought Joey some wood and asked if he could help her build something.

"What do you want me to build honey?" Joey asked kindly.

She shrugged. "Anything you want baby. I can do anything with the Force like creating something personal, something that doesn't belong to me. You can build me whatever you want, and it will stand as a monument for our marriage, and we will forever be shown in this world we're on.

Niphal put her hand on Josephs heart. The simple touch of her skin sent jolts of electricity through his body. He smiled at her, grateful for the times she gave him and will give him.

"I will do the best I can to 'Make More Forcefuls. As a monument to our marriage, an everlasting love. Not to obey the Eternal Code; but because I love you, Joey."

The next thing Joseph knew, he weren't thinking, just doing. He built something that she didn't even know what it was until he finished and looked at it next to Niphal on the ground. Joseph had crafted a large statue of him and her, standing side by side as true lovers

She looked at you, gaping, then she smiled.

"It's beautiful, Joey." Niphal said warmly

Joseph was looking directly into her eyes, and she was looking into his. The tension rose as it had the previous night, but hebfelt the urge to kiss her.

Then Niphal slowly leaned in and kissed Joey on the lips. You were so shocked, it took him a moment to start kissing her back. Niphals lips were warm and silk, and as Joseph wrapped his hands around her, and she did the same, he felt the silky softness of her skin, and he was in heaven. After what felt like hours, Joseph broke apart, only to resume kissing her.

Just then Joseph and Niphal heard some breathing, and it was heavy. It was the very thing that brought them to this world in the first place.

The Niphals in both their humanoid form and thier gryphon form began to perform a defensive posture while some Niphal in their Gryphoness forms began to perform a protective but somewhat anmoyed trait called toe dusting which is a physical sign of...

The Niphals in both their humanoid form and thier gryphon form began to perform a defensive posture while some Niphal in their Gryphoness forms began to perform a protective but somewhat anmoyed trait called toe dusting which is a physical sign of stress for them. The Niphal clones in their gryphon forms lower their heads and shaking it over their talons, both as an aggressive signal and as a defensive behavior of their husband. These combined activities were meant to deter a potential enemy from coming any closer to Joseph, and the Gryphoness Niphal clones impressive wing spread combined with the bizarre movements was intimidating. But not to this massive dragon, even though the Gryphoness Niphal clones were making strange but scary growling sound.

Joseph: I'm sorry that. My wives can be a bit.... Protective. By the way who are you and how in all of the Galaxy did you manage to get all my stuff from Sulphur Springs, Texas?

"I, am Anastasia, Empress of this magnificent world known only as Zakull. As to the second, it was a rather--simple matter really." Anastasia explained. "I am also. . . . you and brothers adopted mother.

Joseph: Whhhhaatt?!

Anastasia: I would explain more, but I must depart and gather your brethren to rest and prepare for what's to come.

Anastasia, still in her dragon form flew away but not leaving behind a certain present for Joseph.