Fifty One

Samantha's POV:

The boys and I left Courtney's house and began searching for her and WinWin again. I was confused as to why Suho said there are three of them in the woods though, who else is with them? "Everything okay?" Baekhyun asked me, pulling me out of my little trance as we made our way into the woods. "Something is just off here, I am not getting a good feeling." I said as I held Courtney's necklace close, hoping she is okay.

"I believe you." He said as he held my hand and comforted me. As we walked for a while and Kai kept trying to get Suho to answer him, my gut feeling was telling me something bad happened. "Maybe he just doesn't have signal?" Yuta said. Before anyone else could say anything, a text came through on Kai's phone. 'We found Chen but Suho is no where to be found. Keep an eye out." Sehun sent.

"Oh no, not Suho too." Chanyeol said. "What if something happened to them?" Taeyong said sadly. We kept walking, trying not to think that the worst had happened. "Baekhyun..I-" I tried to say before I was cut off my three loud howls echoing through the trees around us. "Who was that?" I said as I clung to Baekhyun's arm. "It sounded like one from my pack and two from another, could it be them?" He said as he tried his best to focus on his surroundings.

"We need to go now." Kai said in a panic as he tried to rush them along and another set of howls came through. "Samantha, I am going to need you to hang on." Baekhyun said. "Why-" I said before we took off, going really fast as I held onto Baekhyun as tight as I possibly could but almost lost my grip a few times.

We made it to an open field which I ended up realizing was the same field we had been in before. The one where we all had to meet when those under the elders had kidnapped Courtney and made WinWin turn her. Baekhyun let me down and the other boys were not far behind us. I quickly called the other group and let them know where we were are we saw what was on the other side of the field.

Ahead of us we saw what looked like WinWin, Courtney and Kun ahead of us. It was then that I saw one of those asshole guys from before with his claws to D.O's throat. Before I knew it, we started walking forward, the other boys arrived quickly. "Don't you hurt him, i swear.." Kai said as he walked up, seeing D.O.

"Courtney, you're okay!" I said as I tried to give her a hug. "Yeah, I am okay, glad you're safe too but now isn't exactly the time for a reunion." She said quietly. She motioned for me to look ahead and I did. My jaw dropped immediately as I saw our principal Mr. David walk out from the trees and in front of where Tao, Luhan and Kris were all standing.

"Well well, I see we have everyone now.". He said acting like one of those stereotypical villians from a movie. "Now, I want what is mine and I will let your little friend here go." He said as he walked over to D.O. "or we will have to take other measures." He continued. "Wait, first of all the fuck do you mean what is your's? Second of all why do you keep saying we, who are you working for." I decided to speak up first.

"You know what I mean, the necklace.. and for another.." he said as he motioned for his group to come out. We saw all of what I guessed were the elders come out, making a few of the boys on our side panic a bit. I didn't quite understand yet how bad these elders really were but from what I heard, they sounded awful.

"Give me the necklace and you will give you your friend." Mr. David said more angrily this time. "We don't have your damn necklace!" Taeyong yelled at him. Be was obviously lying though as I hid the necklace in my pocket.

"Courtney.." I whispered, trying to get her attention as I nudged her. I slowly put the necklace into her pocket, hoping no one would notice. She looked down as Taeyong and Baekhyun continued to hell at the elders while trying to convince them to let Kyungsoo go. She felt in her pocket and immediately knew what it was.

She looked to Kyungsoo as he was already looking at her and mouthed that she had it. Thankfully none of the elders were paying attention to them as he shook his head no. He was willing to risk his life to keep that power away from the elders. But we weren't ready for that yet we didn't have much choice in the matter.

We had to make the decision and fast. "Hey! I have it, just let him go." Courtney spoke up. "Courtney no.." WinWin and I both said as the same time. She stepped forward and offered a traid, the necklace for Kyungsoo.

She gave Kyungsoo a look that only I noticed and it seemed like maybe she had a plan. She pulled out the necklace and walked up to them as we all stood still, worried about what might happen next. "I don't see much choice guys". She said.

The exchange was quick as she threw the necklace over to them and they threw Kyungsoo at us. We all rushed to get him as Courtney lunged at Mr. David. I had no idea what the hell she was doing but I wasn't about to let her fight alone. We all ran to help her and an all out battle began.

"Guys, we have to get that necklace and get the hell out of here!" Suho yelled. Before we knew it, the two sides that once hated each other had now joined forces to finally take down the elders. We all knew it wasn't going to be as easy as just "getting the hell out of here", the truth was, we would have to prevent it from ever happening again, we had to defeat the elders.

Hey guys, thanks for reading! Sorry for the wait, been busy asf. Hope you enjoyed this chapter, it will now be time for the final fight scene. ~Courtney