Twenty Seven

Sam's P.O.V (Same time as last chapter)

*SMUT WARNING*

Baekhyun slammed the door to the janitor's supply closet closed and pushed my body against it. He then grabbed both of my wrists and pinned them above my head. I bit my lip from nervousness when I saw how his eyes held nothing but lust. I was pretty sure my eyes reflected the same feeling. We were both panting from the excitement of what was about to happen. He suddenly dipped his head down so he had access to my neck. I blushed realizing that this was one of my major weak spots. Nonetheless, I turned my head so that he could have more access to it. As soon as I felt his breath hit the crook of my neck, I shivered and bit my lip harder, almost causing it to bleed. "Ahh!" I gasped when he finally connected his lips to my skin.

They were smooth and warm, just how I always imagined they would be. He moved his lips in different patterns, making it hard for me to control my sounds. Hopefully no one was near this room. The way his mouth stayed in certain spots, sucking and kissing, I was certain that marks would show up. "Baekhyun..." I softly moaned. I pushed my legs together, hoping that it would relieve some of the pressure that was forming down there. "Keep saying my name." He growled. He went back to work on my neck and softly nipped at my jugular, licking it afterword to ease the pain away. I moaned his name again and tried my best to pull my hands out of his grip. I so badly wanted to touch his body as well. It was no use though. He had super human strength. Damn him for being a werewolf. He pulled away from me and licked his lips.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He teased. I pulled on my hands once again, hoping that he would get the idea. "I want you." I whined. He smirked at me and squeezed harder on my wrists. "I kinda like seeing you like this though. Begging for me." I pouted at him and did my best to convince him. He laughed but granted my wish and released my hands. I immediately ran my fingers through his hair while I smashed my lips to his. I never noticed how soft his hair truly was until now. I tugged at the ends and gasped when he bit my lip. "Get on your knees." He commanded when he pulled away. I did what I was told, realizing that I kinda liked this side of him. I focused in on what was at my eye level and noticed that his pants had a huge bulge. "Oh." I said. I hastily reached for his zipper when he stopped me by blocking his area.

I looked up at him with a confused look. "We can stop if you want." He said. "I don't know how far you want to take this." I decided on not answering him, but showing him instead, thinking that that would be enough proof of how much I wanted him. I looked back down at his bulge and softly kissed the tip of it. He quietly groaned and moved his hands away while I peppered his groin with small kisses. After about a minute, I unzipped his pants and pulled it down to his knees. He was wearing plaid boxers, and you could obviously see his erection standing proud. I couldn't wait anymore, my mouth slowly salivating, and quickly pulled his boxers down as well. I gasped as his erection flopped into view, almost hitting my face. He was already hard, so his penis was about 7 inches long. "Please baby..." Baekhyun whined. I chuckled at his reaction and gently blew at his tip.

He hissed and thrusted forward. I placed my hands on his hips and forced him to stay in place. His tip was about an inch away from my lips, so I leaned forward and kissed it. There was a little bit of pre-cum, causing it to taste salty. My instincts kicked in and my tongue licked him before I knew it. This caused him to buck forward and shove himself into my mouth. He was about three inches in when I stopped him so I wouldn't gag. "O, jenjang (oh shit.)" He moaned. I began to bob my head at a hesitant pace and used both of my hands to stroke what I couldn't reach. Since this was my first time, I was worried that I would do something wrong. But that feeling soon disappeared when he grabbed my hair and said, "Just like that."

He helped guide me by controlling how fast my head would bob. I was thankful he didn't force me to go any deeper because I was for sure I wouldn't be able to. I didn't realize that I wasn't even moving my head anymore. He was doing all the work. When he thrusted into my mouth at an alarming rate, my teeth accidentally scraped against his shaft. I began to worry that I might have hurt him but blushed when he forced me to look up into his eyes. His face was sweaty and red, like he had just ran a marathon. "You might have an innocent face Sam, but you are one dirty girl." He growled. Meanwhile, he was saying this while still penetrating my mouth. I couldn't say a word, so I just hummed around his penis. This seemed to turn him on even more as he placed a hand on the wall behind me for support. I could tell he was close because his movements were becoming sloppy and quick.