Twelve

Courtney's P.O.V

I heard singing coming from the stage, so I decided to turn around, seeing that Samantha was doing the same. I heard five amazing voices coming from the stage. I couldn't stop smiling once I realized that they were singing one of my favorite songs. It was 'Let's Not Fall In Love' by Big Bang. They were one of my favorite groups. I had actually loved Kpop for a long time and it was actually the way I had learned the Korean language. Though I wasn't fluent for a long time, I still worked very hard by learning the language from many Kpop songs. "Wait, those voices sound familiar." I heard Samantha say. I looked from her and back to the stage as the five boys walked forward and continued to sing. I instantly realized who they were. It was D.O, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Suho. I wondered why it was only a few of them and why they were in this random little cafe in downtown Seoul.

"You know them?" I heard Ten whisper in my ear causing me to turn in his direction. "Yeah, I go to school with them. We are in the same choir class." I answered. Johnny heard me and instantly scooted up on the other side of me, as if he was protecting me. "Ugh, why are you always like this?" I asked him quietly. "Because you are like a sister to me." He said as he glanced back at the stage, giving the boys an evil glare. "You won't have to worry about it Johnny, I will protect my girl." Ten said as he started to hug my side with one arm, smirking at me. I wiggled out of his grip and scooted closer to Johnny for protection as I looked back to the stage.

As I began to listen to the song, I noticed that D.O was singing Seungri's part of the song, as Baekhyun was singing Taeyang's part, Suho was doing Daesung's part, Sehun was doing T.O.P's part of the song and Chanyeol was doing G Dragon's part. The parts seemed to fit their voices very well so it sounded amazing. I was very impressed by their voices and I couldn't wait to see what our choir would sound like together at school. Suddenly everyone in the cafe stood up and began dancing to the music and singing along as they got to the chorus. Samantha began to dance with Johnny and started to smile uncontrollably while I danced with Ten. Everything was fine until I made eye contact with D.O as he was singing his part of the song. He looked at me with sadness in his eyes as his voice began to fade out and the other boys picked up in the chorus. I glanced over at him as he walked towards Baekhyun and nudged him in the side.

I saw Baekhyun look over at Samantha, seeing her dancing with Johnny. A frown appeared on his face as he looked at them. He walked to the other side of the stage quickly as the song was about to end. They finished the last lines of the song as the music faded out. After the song was over, they bowed as everyone, including us, began clapping for them. Samantha walked over towards me as Johnny walked to Ten. I glanced at the boys as they walked off the stage and in our direction as Samantha did the same. "Hi girls. Haven't seen you in a while." Suho said as Chanyeol and Sehun followed him while D.O and Baekhyun stayed a bit behind. "Yeah, it has been a while since you disappeared for no reason." I said sarcastically as Suho began to look offended but began laughing as he noticed the sarcasm in my voice.

We laughed for a second before D.O and Baekhyun walked up and things became awkward as they glanced at us. Before I could say anything else, I felt someone put there hand on my shoulder and heard someone walk up behind me. I looked over to see that the one with his hand on my shoulder was Ten. 'Of course' I thought as I rolled my eyes and put my head down. "You talkin to my girls?" he said as he glared at Suho. "Your girls?" I heard D.O say quietly as he looked from him to me. "Yeah, this one and that one over there are my girls." Ten continued as he pointed from me to Samantha. I watched as all of their expressions turned into looks of pure confusion.

"Ten, come on man, really?" I heard Johnny say from behind me as he pushed him. "Who are you?" I heard Baekhyun ask as he looked at Johnny. "I'm Johnny, Courtney's cousin and this is my friend Ten." he said as he rested his chin on my head. "Now who are you?" Ten asked as he pointed towards all of the boys. "My name is Suho, that is D.O, Baekhyun, Sehun and this is Chanyeol." Suho said as he introduced himself and his friends. Ten shook his head as the atmosphere became more awkward from the silence. We all just looked at each other for a bit as we waited for someone to say something. I noticed Baekhyun standing back a bit as he held his hand closed.