Thirty One

Sam's P.O.V

*SMUT WARNING*

"So what's the project over again?" Taeyong asked me. We were currently sitting in the floor with our textbooks laid open on the table in my living room. Since my parents weren't home at the moment, I was kinda relieved that I had somebody here with me. I never did like being alone. "If I remember correctly, the teacher said something about studying the body of an animal." I thought back, tapping my pencil against the table. He flipped through his textbook and pointed at something. "I guess we got pretty lucky when she assigned us the wolf." He practically boasted. I stopped moving my pencil, it resting upon the wood, and looked up at him. He was still looking at the book, but I could see a small smirk form.

I threw my pencil at him and it crashed against the top of his head. It landed with a small thud on top of the table. He hissed in pain and looked over at me. "What was that for?" He questioned while rubbing his head. I crossed my arms and frowned at him. "Just because we have a wolf and you're half wolf, that doesn't mean you have to be cocky about it." I explained. Taeyong just chuckled at this and said, "Can't I be proud of what I am?" I groaned and laid my head on my textbook. "I guess you can." I muttered. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the cool sensation the book was giving off. That was until I felt something touch my head. It stayed in place at first, but then it started to rub my hair.

I knew that it was Taeyong rubbing my head. I also knew that it was wrong to let him continue. I lifted my head up, which caused him to pull away. I then turned my attention to him. He was kneeling on the ground and leaning on the table with his elbows. "I have a few questions." I admitted. He smiled at that and sat back down on his butt. "Ask away." He beamed. "Hmm." I hummed. "How does it feel? To be a wolf." He tapped on his chin for a little while before answering me. "When we shift, we're still in control of ourselves. But we have more animal urges." I tilted my head in confusion. "Urges?" He nodded and continued to explain. "When I say urges, I mean like wants, feelings and needs."

I imagined something in my head and giggled out loud. "Oh, so when you turn into a wolf, you have to hunt and stuff?" I pondered. He shot me a confused glance. "Um, no. More like emotions and physical needs. You know..." He trailed off. I rose up my eyebrow and stretched my arms out while yawning, "Know what?" He sighed and ran his hand through his hair. "Listen closely." He said. "Since I'm a werewolf, I have to go through this thing called heat. That's when werewolves want to do nothing but be satisfied sexually." Choking suddenly on nothing, I gasped for air and slammed my fist on the table. "Excuse me?" I choked out. Taeyong laughed at my reaction and stood up.

He walked around the table and sat down right next to me. "I'm not in heat right now, but I still have certain wants." He spoke lowly. His hand was placed upon my shoulder and his head was leaning closer to me. My legs were currently criss crossed and my body was frozen in shock. "Taeyong, stop." I ordered him. He wouldn't listen though. Instead, he grabbed my hands and placed them on top of the table. "Keep them there. Don't move." I ignored him and immediately pulled my hands away. "Ow!" I yelped when Taeyong slapped my thigh. He once again grabbed my hands and placed them in the same spot. "Bad. Don't move." I huffed in annoyance and listened to his order, hoping he would stop soon enough.

His hands ghosted over mine and traveled up my arms. Once they reached my shoulders, they stopped and started caressing me. "Do you want me to stop?" I heard him whisper. He sounded like he was right next to my ear. "Of course I do. I'm with Baekhyun, this is wrong." He snickered and bit down on my earlobe. I gasped and turned my head away from him. "Then just make me stop." He dared me. And that's what I did. I forced my body to try and make Taeyong stop. But it couldn't. It wouldn't. "I can't." I told him. He grabbed my chin and forced me to look at him. "Can't? Or won't?" He asked. I pouted at him and shrugged. "I don't know. Both?" I answered. This caused him to smile and lean into me.