Twenty Nine

Sam's P.O.V (Same time as last chapter)
"Did you hear how beautiful Taehyung's voice was in Spring Day?!" I asked, basically hyperventilating. Onew nodded and wiped away the tears from his face. "But they didn't give Hoseok any lines!" He whined. I patted his shoulder. "He had majority of the backup vocals though." I reassured him. Onew blinked away his tears and leaned back into the chair. "He deserves lines too." He pouted. I chuckled at him and stood up from my seat. "Don't worry. His spotlight will come. Just not today." I said. Onew followed me out of the room as I made my way to my living room. "So what do you want to do now?" He asked me. After I made it to the bottom of the stairs, I gave him a questioning look. "I just don't wanna go home right now." He sheepishly said.

I motioned for him to wait there as I entered my living room. Both of my parents were sitting on the couch while watching a movie. "Hey." I greeted them. They greeted me back while my dad paused the movie. Their attention was now focused on me. "So what's going on?" My mom asked. I shrugged and replied with, "Nothing much. Just wondering if Onew and I can leave and hang out in town." They exchanged a look and nodded to each other. My dad turned back to me and pointed to the front door. "Go ahead. But make sure you come back before-" I interrupted him by running over and hugging him. I then hugged my mom and pulled away. "Thanks!" I cheered. I exited the room and told Onew to follow me. We grabbed our jackets and walked through the door.

He closed the door behind us and we journeyed our way to town. We had a casual conversation on our way there, and I learned a few things about Onew that I never would have thought. "Hold on. You thought about trying out for SM Entertainment?" I was shocked. I knew that he liked Kpop but I never knew that he liked it that much. He chuckled softly and rubbed the back of his neck. "Yeah. I love the way the groups dance and have so much energy on stage. But it was just an idea." I punched his shoulder, causing him to look over at me. "You should definitely do it! Who knows what would happen!" I beamed. He shook his head and said, "I don't know. Who would even bias me?" I immediately shot my hand up in the air. "I'll be your first fan."

Onew blushed at this and pulled my arm back down. "Thanks Sam. I'll think about it some more." I smiled at him and focused my attention back in front of me. The town was coming into view. We walked for a couple more minutes and merged in with the other pedestrians. "Wow." I commented. "This is way more crowded then my home in America." I bumped into a few people and apologized right away. Onew somehow found this comical while he pulled me close to his body. "You'll get used to it." He joked. I laughed along with him as we tried our best to not bother any more people. I was looking around at the buildings and found one that really picked at my curiosity. I pulled on Onew's arm and pointed to it. "What does that say?" I asked. He stopped our walking and the pedestrians just moved around us. Onew followed the direction of my finger and read the sign on the building out loud.

"It's says antique shop." He clarified. I grabbed his arm and quickly pulled him into the building, dodging as many citizens as I could. When the door opened, a small chime could be heard. It automatically closed behind us as I took in a deep breath. You could smell the dust in the air. "Why did you pull us in here?" Onew pondered. He looked around and saw that barely anyone was in the store. "Well, I don't have any money, but I just love looking at antique objects. It's like time traveling." I answered him. I walked down the aisles, with Onew behind me, and examined the items. We passed the old woman at the checkout desk and bowed to her. She bowed back and smiled at us. Some time passed and Onew and I were busy looking at a plate when the chime to the door went off.

Onew looked over as I continued to stare at the plate. Before I knew it, he forced me to place the plate back down and duck behind the shelf. "Onew, what the hell?" I gasped. He shushed me and pointed towards the door. "Taeyong and his friends just walked in." He explained. I slowly and quietly rose up to peak over the shelf. True enough, Onew was right. Taeyong and his gang were by the door. All except for WinWin. Onew quickly pulled me down and stared at me. "We have to get out of here." He whispered. "Why?" I whispered back. "Because. If they see me, they will more then likely try to fight me." He sighed. "Why?" I repeated. "That doesn't matter." He said. I was about to ask why again when he covered my mouth. "Don't ask why again." He demanded. I nodded as he took his hand away.