Fifty two

Courtney's POV:

All out war began as I lunged at Mr. David as Samantha backed me up. Sicheng lunged at one of the others as things got bloody. It was nice however to see all of the boys getting along and on the same team. This is what I had wanted for a long time as I was now part of one pack but cared a lot for the other boys including Kyungsoo.

As I got lost in thought, a slash to my face brought me back into focus as I noticed Kris in front of me. Without hesitation I fought him back and took him to the ground, dumbfounded by my new strength. "Nice one babe" I heard WinWin say and I smiled at him. We continued to fight and some of the boys became weak after fighting for what already felt like forever but they kept going.

Suddenly I noticed Kyungsoo getting ganged up on and knowing that he was still very weak, I went to help him. Samantha was trying her best to help Baekhyun as she had grabbed a large branch off of the ground and started beating Mr. David with it. I laughed for a moment knowing she hated that man from day one, worst principal ever. I managed to fight two of the guys off and help Kyungsoo up.

I grabbed his hand and noticed I no longer felt the electricity I had once felt. I noticed WinWin looking from afar but we all became distracted as we heard a loud scream. I then noticed Samantha in pain as Kang In, one of the elders had bitten her. Kyungsoo and I rushed to her as Baekhyun started tearing Kang In apart.

"Samantha!!" I yelled and I helped her up as she writhed in pain. "If it helps any, the pain only lasts a little while" I said. "Doesn't help but thanks" she said as she winced. Baekhyun ran up and grabbed her, kissing her forehead as he held her close.

"Hey at least I get to have cool powers like you guys" she said with a laugh. "We're not super hero's honey" Baekhyun said. We all laughed for a moment before remembering we were at war. Kyungsoo and I both ran off to help the others and WinWin got into a struggle with Mr. David.

I was shocked when I saw Kyungsoo run and begin helping WinWin, knowing they didn't like each other. "Why did you help me?" WinWin said as he pulled the guy off. "You're Courtney's boyfriend now so as long as you are good to her, we are cool." Kyungsoo said.

I smiled as I helped WinWin up as that is all I had wanted was for them to get along. The moment of course didn't last long as we had to get back to fighting. Eventually the energy of the elders dwindled down and the fighting stopped. Suddenly Samantha stood up and walked over to Mr. David and kicked him in the balls, making him fall to the ground.

So in return I did the same to Kris who was in front of me. "Alright alright, you kids are stronger than we realized." Mr. David said through the pain as he got back up. WinWin put his arm around me as Baekhyun held Samantha to protect her as well.

"You still have the necklace, give it back." Kyungsoo spoke up. Without a word, Mr. David started laughing. "Like you could do anything about it. You may be strong but not strong enough to hold onto power like this." He said.

Suddenly as I looked back, Samantha's eyes began to glow bright yellow as she grew angry. She walked up to me, regaining her strength as she was turning quickly. She walked up to me and grabbed my hand and WinWin let go. "You know what, I always hated school." She said as she motioned to me and I could feel my eyes light back at her and my fangs come out.

We both charged at him as everyone watched and we tackled him to the ground before instinctually ripping him apart. We both stood up and I watched as Samantha's fangs and eyes changed back to normal while she casually wiped the blood off her clothes. The boys all stood and looked at us in shock as the elders took off. I grabbed my necklace and smiled.

"Hey, you think we're gonna get detention for killing our principal." Samantha said as we both looked back at Mr. David who was still breathing but just barely. "Nahhhh.." I said. I walked over to WinWin and kissed him deeply, catching him off guard. He kissed back and then Mr. David spoke up.

In a hushed voice he said "Those two dorky boys were right about you two, you are stronger than you look." I knew he was talking about Johnny and Ten. "Yeah even those dorky boys are stronger than you asshole." I said. Before he could come back, he took his last breath and died in front of us.

"Guys!" Chanyeol said and we looked over to see Kyungsoo collapsing to the ground. "What is wrong with him?!" Samantha said. "Look at his eyes" Taeyong said. His eyes were turning a grey color but I was still confused. "What does that mean??" I asked as I held onto Kyungsoo's arm.

"It is what happens when one is rejected by their mate, it eventually kills them." Yuta said. "Kyungsoo, I am so sorry." I let out a tear as I held his hand. "I'm sorry too" WinWin said as he leaned down next to me. "It's okay, it's not your fault you fell for her, I did too." Kyungsoo said as he smiled lightly, giving WinWin a bro handshake.

He began breathing heavy as he no longer could speak. Suddenly as I looked through my teary eyes, I remembered my necklace I had gotten back which supposedly had something special to it. "Yuta, would this help?" I asked as he knew more about it than I did apparently. "It is worth the shot" he said.

WinWin helped me take off my necklace and I quickly put it on Kyungsoo. Nothing happened and I began to panic and feel so bad and like it was my fault. I couldn't even bare to look so I hid my face in WinWin's chest as he held me tight. "Guys..." I heard Kyungsoo's voice and I turned to see him sitting up as the necklace glowed and his eyes changed back to his normal color.

"Kyungsoo!" Everyone said as everyone gathered for a group hug which was massive as there were both packs...

WinWin and I walked hand in hand behind everyone else as we saw Kyungsoo walking with everyone else with the necklace I gave to him. I had decided to entrust it to him as I know he would keep it safe. As we got closer to my neighborhood, I saw two familiar faces coming my way, Johnny and Ten. I ran up to them and pulled them both into a group hug.

Suddenly in that moment everything was okay as I saw everyone getting along, both packs in a way became one. The younger members joined in as well and Samantha and I didn't have to babysit them anymore. Speaking of Samantha, she was very happy with Baekhyun and was loving being a werewolf. Kyungsoo and I became best friends after that and I was still madly in love with WinWin.

Johnny and Ten made friends with everyone but stayed humans. Even Heechul and Onew joined the friend group. The bully girls from school got kicked out so they never had to deal with them again. For once the school was at peace and they got a new principal, Mr. Jang Woo Hyuk.

...

The first day with the new principal went great and Samantha and I decided to walk back home together after school since everyone else was busy. We walked to my house and sat on the front steps as the movers were taking a lot of things out to their trucks. Since the elders were gone, our parents were out of jobs so this was our last day in our houses. However, we decided to stay as our parents were going to move back to America.

Heechul was going to let us move in with him along with Johnny and Ten. He actually became a great friend along the way. "We've really been through a lot here but it somehow still feels like home" I said. "Yeah, by the way..how the hell did we not get detention for killing our principal though" Samantha said.

"You know..that's a good question.." I said. We sat there together for a moment thinking back on meeting the boys and then our then future boyfriends and best friends. Back then we were just two naive American girls and now so much had changed. I grabbed onto her hand and looked her in the eyes. "I know it sounds corny but in a way, I feel like the journey is just beginning." I said.

"Hell yeah!" She agreed and we stood up, looking around the neighborhood. "This is the beginning.." I said to myself as I took one last look at my house that started it all.

The end

Hey guys, this is the end of this book after ages of writing. I do apologize that it took forever but I ended up having to write majority by myself and am a busy 24 year old now lol Thanks for reading tho and I hope to see you guys on my separate page -Winney- thanks so much for going on this journey with Samantha and I. Until next time..
~-winney-