Six

Courtney's P.O.V

"Long time no see, ladies." I heard a deep voice say as I looked up to see who these 'guests' were. I was immediately shocked, yet disgusted at the same time. I was now face to face with the one and only 'Taeyong' and his gang of trouble makers from school. I didn't know what to say or even think about this situation. That is until I heard Samantha yell "Why are you in my house?!" Which was a pretty good question, I was kind of wondering the same thing. As Taeyong looked like he was about to answer the question, Samantha's parents and my mom suddenly ran into the room, wondering what was going on. "What in the world are you yelling for young lady?! Have we not talked about you needing to show respect before?" Samantha's mom yelled as she smacked her in the arm.

I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Taeyong had actually flinched when it happened. Which was pretty shocking seeing as he had this whole 'I don't care about anyone or anything' attitude going on. There was something off about this boy. Who knows? People are just weird. I looked over to see Samantha still getting yelled at by her mom. Then my mom quickly interrupted, which I was thankful for. That is until she said "You guys need to get to know each other better, be friends." Samantha and I groaned in unison, we both had absolutely no interest in becoming friends with those boys, they are trouble makers.

"Yeah, after all you are going to have to be around each other a lot seeing as we work with their parents." Samantha's mom said to the both of us. Our mom's looked at us and waited to see what we had to say. Which they already knew that it was nothing good. "We need to discuss this." Samantha said as she pulled me towards the front door. We ran outside quickly before our parents could say anything. We had to discuss what ever this was because to be honest, I had no idea what was going on. "This is all too sudden." I heard Samantha say, pulling me out of my thoughts. "I know and this is just really random." I said, as she continued to walk around angrily.

She really hated these boys, then again she had plenty of reason to. They were a group of trouble makers that we wanted no part of. But they seemed all for it, at least I think they did. This is by far the worst idea our parents have ever been a part of. "I mean, just because our parents work for the same company does not mean that we automatically have to be friends!" Samantha said, now even angrier then before. "Calm down girl." I said, as she practically had steam rolling out of her ears. She looked up at me and started to say something but stopped and started looking behind me, still angry.

"Is there a problem here?" I heard someone say. I turned around slowly to see who was there and to my surprise, it was Taeil, along with the rest of his group. "What is it to you?!" Samantha yelled as I was starting to blank out again. I was wondering how long they had even been standing there. "Your parents sent us out here to check on you." Yuta spoke up, glaring at Samantha with pure hatred as she was doing the same to him. I was now completely blanked out into my own world as I vaguely heard Samantha start to argue with Yuta. Dang it brain, now of all times, this is not the time to blank out!

I was still standing there, trying to get out of this daze while everyone else was starting to fight when someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around, now focusing on what was going on only to see Winwin. He looked really concerned and worried about me. I was surprised that he wasn't in on the fight with the others. "Are you okay?" He said, while looking around to make sure the other guys were not looking. I guess that he wasn't suppose to talk to me but for some reason he still did. "Yeah, I just zone out a lot." I said as I was trying to think of a way to stop this fight. I was looking around trying to find a way to stop it when I noticed out of the corner of my eye that Winwin was glancing at me.

I wondered what was up with this boy, he was oddly friendly to me unlike the rest of the boys. I didn't worry about it too much because I heard the yelling get louder. I decided to take action to stop this fight so I began to walk towards them. Winwin tried to stop me but I kept walking, now realizing what exactly was going on. "I don't think you should get into that Courtney." He said as he grabbed my arm, trying to stop me. I shook him off and walked up to the group of boys. "Hey, don't yell at my friend!" I yelled at them as Winwin finally walked up to join his group. "I am going to..." I began to say, but I began to cough due to my bad lungs.