This is the Part Where You Run (Part 4)

The Next Day; Day 3-Dining Hall-

The Next Day; Day 3
-Dining Hall-

Hope and I were eating lunch together in the corner of the room, where we usually sat. It was known as the "Tribrid Freak" table. While we were eating, we silently worked on some of our homework.

Nicole: *grinning* So,...how was last night with Landon?

Hope: *trying not to smile, staring down at her notebook* I already told you, Nic. We just talked.

Nicole: Yeah, twice. And the second time was after you almost mauled him. But my twin senses have been tingling since this morning, which tells me there's more to this story. *notices the soft smile on her face and the blush filling her cheeks* Oh my God, there is. Tell me. Tell me now.

Hope: *rolls her eyes, sighing a little as she looks at me* We...may have kissed. Promise me you won't overreact.

I was literally dying right there because I wanted to jump up and down and cheer in excitement for her and Landon's first kiss. So, I tried my best to remain calm and not lose my cool.

Nicole: That's great. So cool. I'm glad. *says calmly, even though she was internally screaming*

Hope: You can throw your happy party when you go back to our room.

Nicole: *sighing in relief* Thanks. If you want to join me, I'll schedule it after my History of Vampirism class.

Hope: Why do you take vampire classes? You're not one of them.

Nicole: Yeah, but it's still a part of me, Hope. A part of us. So, if worse comes to worse, I'll be prepared and know my information.

Hope: *mumbles* If you say so.

I knew Hope never wanted to think about the vampire side of us, but one of us had to accept it. So I guess it was me. After we finish lunch, I say "bye" to my sister and start heading to my vampire class.

MG: *walking up beside her with Kaleb* Hey, Nic.

Nicole: *chuckles softly* Hey, Fellas.

Kaleb: Nicole, our boy is going to need your womanly advice. *nods his head towards MG*

Nicole: With what, MG?

MG: I made a huge mistake last night. Josie caught me with Penelope and now she's not talking to me.

Nicole: *scolding him* I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I don't blame her. What were you thinking, Dude? Penelope's the devil in knockoff Prada.