Death Keeps Knocking On My Door (Part 3)

Flashback; Late 2010-Mikaelson Mansion-

-Mikaelson Mansion-

Delilah: *glaring at Esther* Why would you ever think I'd be happy to see you?

Esther: *confused* Sister, why do act this way?

Delilah: *scoffs* Why? Because after all these years of being rid of you and Mikael, I was actually able to have a life. And not be known as my sister's "spinster sister". But that's not why the sight of you makes me sick. You know the reason for that.

Esther: I never asked you to do that.

Delilah: *angry tears filling her eyes* I'm your sister! I wanted to help you, but after witnessing the years of abuse, I wish I never had!

Elsa: *standing off to the side with her siblings, watching them in confusion* What are you two arguing about?

Esther: *lying* It's nothing.

Delilah: Why not tell them the truth? Because if you won't, I will. *turns her attention to her nieces and nephews* There's something you don't know about your mother, Children. You see, she couldn't conceive any of you naturally. She was practically barren. That is, until our older sister made a spell to allow her to have the blessing of children. But there was a price. In order for your mother to conceive, another woman had to lose her ability to have children. Me.

All of the Mikaelson children gasp in shock, especially Klaus, who stared at his aunt in sadness.

Esther: You offered yourself.

Delilah: *shoots her a deadly glare* Which was the worst mistake of my life. Because you're no mother to your children. You never have been! I've had to be their mother, which I should've been in the first place! They should've been my children, not yours, you Selfish Bitch!

Hurt and angry from her words, Esther slaps Delilah across the face, shocking her children again.

Delilah: *chuckles in amusement, leaning over and whispering* A mere slap won't save you from me, Sister. You always did forget I was the more powerful witch, especially with a temper like mine. *chuckles evilly, walking away and leaving the room*

*****

Flashback; Late 2010
-Mystic Falls-