Hope and Nicole Are Not the Goal (Part 1)

Night 1-Nicole's Nightmare-

Night 1
-Nicole's Nightmare-

I was wandering through the dark woods of Mystic Falls, following the sounds of screaming coming from nearby. After a couple minutes of searching, I find my dad and Aunt Elsa, who were both in the midst of their first werewolf transformation.

Nicole: *running over to them* Daddy! *kneels down in front of her dad*

Klaus: *screaming* What is happening to us?! It hurts!

Nicole: *cringes at the familiar sounds of their bones snapping, but gently grabs his shoulders* It's okay, Daddy. Everything will be okay. Remember what you told me. Focus on the air in your lungs and feel the ground beneath you. Do that and it'll ease the pain.

Daniel's & Elijah's Voices: Niklaus! Elsa!

When I turn around, I see Uncle Elijah, Uncle Daniel, and my worst nightmare; my grandfather, Mikael.

Elsa: *looking at her brothers* Help us!

Mikael: *sees Daniel and Elijah going towards them and grabs them, pulling them back* Get away from them! *his eyes soon land on Nicole, making her protectively move in front of her dad* That won't save him from me, Girl.

Nicole: *glaring deadly at him* Stay the hell away from us.

Mikael: Your a beast, just like them. You're all abominations! But you, Girl, are the most monstrous of all!

All of a sudden, I feel my bones begin to snap, just like they did the first time. I wince in pain, gasping a little. My eyes glow gold and my werewolf fangs shoot out as my spine snaps upright. I was feeling the pain I experienced two years ago all over again, except I couldn't speed up my transformation this time. Suddenly, everything went black, until I woke up again. I groaned in grogginess, my blurry vision slowly becoming clear. My eyes widened when I realized I was tied to a post and I saw my grandmother, Esther, in front of a big bonfire.

Nicole: No... *tries to break free of her bindings*

Mikael: *walking up to her* Oh, yes. Your witchery and the beast inside you will become dormant forever. And there's nothing you can do to prevent it!

Nicole: *glaring deadly at him* My family will stop this and you!

Mikael: *laughing evilly* Your family can't save you anymore.