Death Keeps Knocking On My Door (Part 4)

Flashback; March 2013: -New  Orleans-

-New  Orleans-

Delilah struggled against the enchanted bindings wrapped around her wrists, trying to break free. She glared deadly at her older sister as she heard her footsteps slowly approach her.

Dahlia: *looking down at Delilah* You shouldn't have resisted me, Little Sister. You of all people should know what I'm capable of.

Delilah: I know you're a bitch.

Dahlia: *chuckles in amusement* Make jokes all you want, but you will tell me where Niklaus's daughters are.

Delilah: *glares up at her* Never.

Dahlia: *smirks softly down at her* Then you will die protecting them. *holds her hand above Delilah, chanting* Tenebris anima vestra contundito mortem.

At that moment, Delilah screams in horrendous pain, her sister's magic beginning to kill her. But before Dahlia could complete the spell, the doors burst open and all the Mikaelson siblings charge inside, standing together.

Dahlia: Well, well, well, what do we have here? I take it you all have put your little squabbles aside to save your dear aunt? *chuckles*

Elijah: We may have our disagreements.

Klaus: But if there's one thing we do agree on, it's that we love Delilah.

Elsa: *glaring at Dahlia* And we'll destroy anyone who lays a finger on her.

Dahlia: *chuckles again* How touching. *looks back down at Delilah* Looks like you'll watch me kill them first.

Delilah: *glares dangerously as she tries thrashing around* NO!

At that moment, Elsa and Finn/Vincent use magic to throw energy blasts at Dahlia, causing her to fly back into the wall. Klaus, Elijah, and Rebekah vamp over to Delilah, while Daniel and Kol/Kaleb help their brother and sister hold off their other aunt.

Rebekah: *staring down at a weak Delilah* Are you alright?

Delilah: Peachy. *says sarcastically, making her niece and nephews chuckle a little*

Elijah: What do we need to do?

Delilah: Get these ropes off of me.