See You in Hell, Darling (Part 3; Own Chapter)

Night 1-The Bayou-(Nicole's POV)

Night 1
-The Bayou-
(Nicole's POV)

Pretty soon, it was nighttime and Richie, Kaleb, and I were pulling up into a cemetery near the bayou. After parking the car, we all got out and Kaleb went over to the trunk, opening it. I watch as he helps Gregory, who was now awake and weak, out of the trunk, dragging him over to me. He drops him in front of me and I smirk at the fear in his eyes.

Nicole: *rips the duct tape off his lips* Have a nice nap?

Gregory: *breathes heavily* Let's just get this over with.

Nicole: *chuckles wickedly* Oh, you want this to be swift? *crouches down, staring into his eyes* I'm not giving you the relief of that. You don't deserve mercy.

A couple seconds later, we hear footsteps coming towards us and soon see Logan walking over, carrying the knife in his hand.

Logan: Oh, such a lovely place you chose to kill your ex again, Nicole.

Richie: *rolls his eyes* Did you get any info on the knife?

Logan: Vincent couldn't give me much, only a word it's related to.

Kaleb: What's the word?

Logan: Malivore.

Nicole: *looks back at Gregory* Is that what brought you back?

Gregory: *coughs, growing weaker* I don't know what bloody brought me back.

Looks like I better hurry up, if I wanna torture him properly.

Nicole: *stands back up, lifting up her hand* Tumbus.

Everyone watches my magic force a small area of the ground open, the dirt sinking in to create a grave.

Nicole: *looks back down at Gregory, her eyes becoming dark* C'mon. *grabs him by his jacket, pulling him towards the grave*

Gregory: Nicole, what are you going to do with me? *says with fear filling his voice*

Nicole: *pulls him to stand on his feet* The magic that's keeping you alive and from desiccating will die soon, and so will you. But until then, you're going to rot six feet under, begging to die.

Gregory: *stares down at her, beads of sweat slowly dripping down his forehead* What happened to you? What happened to the girl without an evil thought inside her head, despite her temper?