Hope and Nicole Are Not the Goal (Part 3)

Later that Day-Mystic Falls High School-(Nicole's POV)

Later that Day
-Mystic Falls High School-
(Nicole's POV)

Hope, Lizzie, Kaleb, MG, Chris, Anna, Landon, and I had arrived at the Mystic Falls High School. Time for a little investigating.

Cheerleaders: Mystic Falls, we got claws! On the field, you'll hear us roar. Rawr!

I ignore all of the townies that were staring at us, including Connor and his goons. I'm regretting this already.

Landon: *accidentally bumps into Lizzie* Sorry. Sorry.

Lizzie: I was making an entrance, Mophead.

Landon: Sorry. I just had a...a flashback to my freshman year here.

Lizzie: *looks at him* Girls are missing, so get your wedgie trauma in check or leave.

Nicole: *rolls her eyes* Back off, Saltzman.

Hope: He's fine now. Let it go.

Lizzie: Okay, here's the deal. Landon, you talk to any of the people you still know from when you went here. Nicole, you try not to kill anyone that looks at you. Hope, you try to not deliberately alienate the entire student body, while the rest of us save the world.

God, kill me now. Because this is torture.

Hope: *crosses her arms* This isn't a contest, Lizzie.

Lizzie: You're right. It's a mission for a hero and her league of... whatevers. *does a hero pose*

Anna: Get real, Lizzie. The only heroic thing you've done, was convince your dad to put a froyo machine in the dining hall.

Man, I love that kid.

Kaleb: *looks at Lizzie* Yeah. Screw that. I work alone. *walks away*

Lizzie: *rolls her eyes and looks at MG* MG, I need your compulsion skills. Would you like to be the Robin to my Batwoman?

MG: Actually, Batwoman doesn't have a Robin. She...

Lizzie: *cuts him off* Metaphor, Nerd. Let's go. *walks away, with MG following behind*

Nicole: *looks at Hope and Landon* Okay, we probably should split up. Chris, Anna, and I will break into Dana's and Sasha's lockers to get some tracking material. You guys go ask around and see if anyone knows what Dana and Sasha were going last night.