Malivore (Part 4)

Night 2-Landon's & Rafael's Dorm Room-

Night 2
-Landon's & Rafael's Dorm Room-

After finally finding Hope and Rafael, we took Landon back to Rafael's dorm room. While Rafael watched me clean up the blood and cuts on Landon's face, I could sense his anger boiling more and more.

Rafael: *staring at Landon* I'm gonna tear Jed apart.

Hope: No, you're really not.

Rafael: *turns around and looks down at her* He's gonna pay for what he did. He could've kill him.

Hope: You want to do something to help him? *looks at him* Take a walk to the herb garden and get me some hazelwood root.

After a few seconds, Rafael reluctantly leaves the dorm, closing the door behind him.

Landon: What does hazelwood root do?

Hope: Make him cool off, before he realizes that I made it up. *sits down on the other side of the bed, she looks at Nicole as she puts a small bandage on Landon's forehead* Thanks, Sis.

Nicole: No problem. You know I always look for an excuse to show off my medical know-how.

Landon: Raf's had a...a rough couple of weeks.

Nicole: *chuckle a little* Look who's talking.

Hope: Guess we can cross "supernatural healing" off the list. *smiles when Landon chuckle softly. She stares at Landon in silence, until she finally speaks up* I'm sorry that this happened to you.

Nicole: Jed's one of those rare cases, like myself, where our bite is actually worse than our bark.

Landon: I've dealt with bullies before.

Hope: Not like this. We know how badly you want to stay here, but this school is full of people like Jed. Some of us are nicer, some of us have more control, but all of us are capable of doing what he did. *stares at him in concern* Do you honestly think that you're safe here?

Landon: *stares at my sister* Yes, I do.

Hope: *pauses* You should rest.

We soon leave the dorm room, walking down the hallway side-by-side. I glance over and notice my twin taking a Truth Sphere, which was glowing red, out of a bag.

Nicole: What's up with the Truth Sphere?

Hope: *shakes her head as she stuffs it back in the bag* Nothing.