𖥻 𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗄-𝗉𝗋𝗈𝖿𝗂𝗅𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

MOON (문) is a member of the co-ed group, ENHYPEN who debuted on November 30th, 2020

Stage Name: MOON (문)
Birth Name: Hong Jiwoo
Position: -
Birthday: 20 February, 2003
Zodiac: Pisces
Chinese Zodiac: Water Sheep
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 49 kg
Blood Type: O (-)
MBTI Type: ISFP
Nationality: American
Solo Fandom Name: SUN
Representative Emoji: 🦄
Instagram: @moonjiwoo

MOON Facts:

— MOON was born in Los Angeles and move to Seoul at the age of 11 years old.
— SEVENTEEN Joshua is her older brother.
— Education: Hanlim Multi Art School.
— Nickname: Moon, Our Moon, HYBE Favorite Girl, Ms. Fashion Designer.
— MOON was SM Entertainment's trainee and now she's the first female idol under BELIFT+.
— MOON trained for 1 year and 1 month before taking part in I-LAND.
— MOON was specially chosen by Bang Si-hyuk and fans of I-LAND. She had over 4 million votes from around the world. She stood against Sera, a former Big Hit Entertainment trainee.
— MOON performed CHUNG HA's Bicycle in the first episode of I-LAND.
— Male members of ENHYPEN said during a VLIVE together that their first expression towards MOON, she was an average trainee. Nothing special until the last few episodes of I-LAND.
— MOON participated in composing ENHYPEN's songs.
— She has good vocal skills.
— She also has perfect pitch.
— Her favorite colors are any pastel colors.
—  Her role model is her parents.
—  Her charming points are her nails and her vocals.
— Her favorite season is spring.
— Her favorite song is Cake, sung by Melanie Martinez.
— Her favorite ice cream flavor is Vanilla.
— She enjoys playing archery and golf.
— Most of MOON's clothing items are from FOREVER 21 and H&M.
—  She likes eating spicy food and it's her favorite food.
— MOON loves cats a lot. She has two cats of her own.
— MOON is a mediator of mint chocolate and mint ice cream. She isn't a big fan of it but she is not also a hater of it.
— If she had a chance MOON wants to try out being a villain in a movie or a scientist who knows everything about science, physic, biology, and mathematics. 
— If she had to choose three words to describe herself, she's picked patient, forgiving, and sensitive.
— Her dream was not to become a K-Pop idol or fashion designer. But after trying out both industries, she didn't realize she enjoyed them a lot. Her brother also supported her.
Her motto: If your absence doesn't bother people, then you never mean anything to them.
— MOON is an official fashion designer of MiuMiu, an Italian fashion brand.
— When asked what their roles in the group were, MOON said that she's the quiet and art lover of the group.
— MOON had sung a cover of BTS' Truth Untold, SEVENTEEN's Kidult, and recently, TXT's We Lost The Summer.
— MOON is considered the fairy of the group.
— MOON can play piano and violin.
— Early 2021, MOON was in a bullying scandal as she was accused of a bully in high school but it took over 5 months to find out it was made up.
— After ENHYPEN's Japanese debut, MOON went on a hiatus to heal herself from the scandal she was in. Since then, she went on an indefinite hiatus.
— MOON was spotted together with Park Solomon in a park together. Some assumed that they are in a relationship.

 Some assumed that they are in a relationship