𖥻 𝖺𝗉𝗀𝗎𝗃𝖾𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗏𝗌 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗇𝖺𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝖼𝖼𝖾𝗋 𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗀𝗎𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2017]

"any tea between you two?" baram asked.

i raised my eyebrows and shook my head, "nope. nothing."

she smirked and bobbed her eyebrows, "you're searching for him, i see."

"because he's the only reason i agreed to come to this league," i told her and exhaled.

"oooh," she teased me. "you do have some feelings towards him, right?"

"i don't know," i shrugged.

she slapped my arms playfully, "just say yes. aish, this girl."

"i'm not sure yet about my feelings," i replied as i hissed when after she slapped my arms.

"oh, he's there!" baram pointed and i immediately looked where she was pointed.

"where?" i said while looking around.

when i realize i was tricked, i look at baram with annoyed eyes.

she grinned, "work it out today with him. he'll be happier."

i exhaled, "fine. i'll talk to him later about this. about our feelings."

a few moments later, the team came out, and he was playing as one of the defenders. the stadium was filled with the cheers of students and supporters from outside the school.

"woah! solomon looks so handsome today!"

"solomon! solomon! park solomon!"

"he's so hot!"

i felt my ears burning after hearing those compliments from his 'fans'.

"looks like someone is fuming because she hears someone else praising her soon-to-be boyfriend," baram sarcastically said.

"ah, you gotta shut up," i said to her and she laughed.

i sighed and shook my head.

i looked at solomon while he was doing some stretching and talking with his teammates. he looked around, and honestly, i was hoping that he was searching for me and not somebody else.

he saw me and smiled before waving at me. i smiled and waved at him. i could feel eyes on me when solomon waved to me and grinned widely at me.

"you do feel people are watching you, right?" baram whispered at me.

before i could reply, a girl asked me with a confused and 'annoyed' tone, "what are you to solomon oppa?"

oh, god... i raised my eyebrows, "friend."

"close friends. they might be a couple after this match ends. they love each other," baram said loudly to the girl with sharp eyes.

"baram-ah," i scolded baram and told her to shut up.