𖥻 𝖺 𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗆

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

"mom!" 

a few seconds later, the door opened. 

"oh my god!" mrs. hong exclaimed before hugging moon. 

moon laughed while hugging her back. this is her first time returning to los angeles after debuting. so, it's been almost a year since she came back home. 

"i missed you a lot," mrs. hong said while looking at moon. 

moon chuckled, "i missed you too. are we ready to go?" she asked. 

"yes. let me grab my keys," said mrs. hong, rushing inside the house to grab the car keys and house keys. after getting the keys, she returned outside. 

"alright, let's go!" mrs. hong said as she locked the doors. 

"we're lucky my manager did not follow us," moon said as they walked to the car. 

mrs. hong laughed, "your manager is strict with you, isn't he?"

"yeah," moon said, entering the car. 

this week, moon will be in los angeles because her group, enhypen, is doing a promotion in the city. however, for today, they didn't have any schedule. 

so, while the other members roam around the city, moon takes the chance of free time to visit her mother. her mother did go to seoul a few months ago. but for moon to come back to los angeles, this is her first in almost a year. 

"is dad at work?" moon asked her mom as they drove through the highway.

"obviously," she replied. 

moon chuckled. 

"did you keep in contact with your brother too?" mrs. hong asked. 

"he's busy, mom," moon replied. 

"even though. just text him, and he'll reply when he's not busy," mrs. hong replied. 

"well, yes. we do keep in contact," moon said. 

"so, what about your studies now? are you planning on continuing or how?" she asked her daughter. 

"continuing. i've told the company. they said it's fine for me to continue. and also to work as a fashion designer at the same time," moon explained. 

"you know you have two works now. isn't it burdening?" mrs. hong asked, concerned about moon's mental health and physical health. 

"i think it's fine. the other members are also in high school right now. so, i think it's fine," moon replied. 

"but no pressure. you don't need to score flying colors, okay? just what you can," mrs. hong said.

"i know, mom. no worries," moon smiled. 

"don't pressure yourself too much. if you need to take a break from studying, tell your company. i'll be supportive with anything you do. your mental health comes first, okay?" 

"okay, mom. i got it," moon chuckled. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

moon pushed the grocery cart while her mom shopped for groceries. they've went to lunch and got desserts. so now, they are doing some grocery shopping. 

"aren't you going to bring anything from la back to seoul?" her mother asked. 

"i don't think so, eomma," moon replied.

"you're 100% sure?" her mother asked her again. 

"90%. but i still have four days here in la. so, if i want to, i know where to go," moon chuckled.

"fine. whatever you say," mrs. hong shrugged.

after a few while, they went to the cash register to pay for the groceries. after scanning all the items, mrs. hong was taking out her purse to pay. but moon was faster to use her apple pay. 

"did you pay?" mrs. hong asked after hearing the beep and moon sliding her phone into her back pocket. 

"yeah," moon replied nonchalantly before grabbing the plastic bags. 

"aigoo, you have your own money already, huh?" mrs. hong said, smirking. 

"of course, i do. since i started fashion designing," moon said. 

mrs. hong laughed, "thank you for paying for the groceries."

"mm," moon just nodded as they walked out of the grocery store. 

surprisingly, there were around seven paparazzi who were waiting for them outside the store. and when moon and her mother exited the store, they crowded them. 

"eomma, stay near," moon said to her mother, concerned about her mother's safety. 

when they reached their car, the paparazzi were still following them. moon did not think that there would be western paparazzi going after her. she didn't know she was 'this' popular. 

mrs. hong went to a different path to reach to the driver's side while moon went to the other. 

while mrs. hong was opening the car, when a paparazzi from behind went past through mrs. hong, accidentally hitting her on the head with the camera he was holding. 

"hey!" moon shouted, dropping the grocery on the floor and walking towards the paparazzi. 

"you hit my mom with your camera!" moon shouted at the paparazzi, pointing at him. 

"it was an accident!" he replied, defending himself. 

"it won't happen if you didn't run and take another place to walk through!" moon said while covering his camera lens, pointing it downwards. 

"i'm telling you it's an accident!" he defended himself again. 

"apologize to my mother!" moon said to him. 

"ma'am i'm sorry it won't happen again," the man said to mrs. hong. 

"it's fine. moon, let's go," mrs. hong said, pulling moon from making anymore drama. 

"you're lucky my mom is pulling me away. get a life," moon gave the paparazzi sharp gaze before walking back to the car and entering the car. 

"are you alright? do we need to go to the doctor?" moon asked her mother. 

"nah, it's fine. just a little," mrs. hong said while she reversed their car. 

moon sighed, "these paparazzi really are invading privacy."

"that's what they do for living unfortunately," mrs. hong replied, driving away from the car park. 

moon just shook her head.