𖥻 𝗐𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗂𝗇𝖽𝗎𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗒, 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇.

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

"congratulations, moon!" the girls cheered and clapped as soon as moon came backstage.

with tears, moon hugged the female participants who had been with her through the survival show. they awed sadly and hugged the female now called artist.

"you did the best. you deserve to debut, moon!" the former participants comforted moon who was sobbing.

moon had never imagined being where she is right now, getting to debut under the name of enhypen and hybe label. one of the biggest entertainment companies in the world right now.

"aigoo, you shouldn't be crying right now. you should be happy, moon!" they cheered her up again.

this time, she beamed a bright smile while one of the former participants wiped moon's tears with tissues.

"moon!" another voice called the female idol. moon looked over, and the male members of enhypen were looking at her with a smile.

heeseung approached her and extended his hand to her. moon looked at him in confusion.

"now that we're debuting under the same group, let's be friends for a long time," he spoke. moon smiles before taking his hands, and they shake.

"let's be friends," moon nodded.

just then, the other members playfully pushed them nearer as they put their arms around the two.

"let's all be friends for a long time. not the two of you only," jay commented.

moon chuckled before putting herself in between sunoo and jungwon. her arms around their waists.

"should we do our first cheer together?" sunghoon suggested.

"what should we cheer?" all of them turned to heeseung.

"why not moon suggest something for our cheer?" heeseung turned to moon instead for a suggestion on how to make their cheer.

"me?" moon softly chuckled before thinking about the best cheer they could come up with.

a few seconds later, moon spoke.

"how about - enha, enha, enhypen? i can't think of any right now," she grins embarrassedly.

"that's good, though. let's go for that for now!" the rest agreed, and they did.

"enha!"

"enha!"

"enhypen!"

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

a beam of smile was on moon's lips as she read through the conversation there was in their family group between her parents and joshua. they were planning on bringing moon out to eat during the weekend, but moon knows that their group has to go to work asap.

"did your family congratulate you, moon?" jake asked moon, who was looking at her phone with a towel wrapped around her head and hair.

moon looked up at him and nodded with a smile, "they did. through text, though."

sunoo who had just finished bathing entered the living room and sat next to moon before letting out a loud sigh.

"i can't believe that we've debuted," sunoo said before looking at moon with a pout.

moon smiles, "it hasn't registered in my mind yet."

"and i can't believe that you're a part of the group now," jake commented.

moon smiles at the comment, "neither do i. i thought it would be really all-male group. but i guess hybe really wants a co-ed group."

"you did well, though. during your duo performance, you and yuri did one of the best performances i've ever seen throughout i-land," sunoo complimented.

moon smiles, "thank you. that's sweet."

"since we're staying with one female member, i think we have some things we need to sort out if you don't mind though, moon," jay said while walking into the living room, drying his hair with a towel.

moon chuckled, "of course, i wouldn't mind. it's good to clear things up, too, since we're staying in the same apartment. no worries."

"yah~, i'm so full from eating a lot of chicken just now," jungwon came into the living room, rubbing his stomach.

moon responded with a chuckle. one by one if they came into the living room, and soon, they were all gathered in the living room for a quick briefing by the producer, who would be filming their daily lives for a few days.

everything they do will be filmed, and of course, they need to maintain their reputation throughout the show and also to make fans believe that they are worth it to stan.

moon, was chill as usual.