𖥻 𝗃𝗂𝗆𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝗌𝗁𝗈𝗐

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

"ladies and geneltmen!" 

"welcome to the late late-night show! we have an incredible show for you tonight. i don't know about you, but i have been practising some dance moves all week."

"get ready for the sensational rising star!" 

the crowd cheers as the camera pans to the audience. clapping and cheering.

"our guest tonight is personally my favourite artist at the moment. she started her career in south korea but migrated to new york city to pursue her career fully in new york."

"known as a fashion designer and a pop star."

"ladies and gentlemen, give it up for the one and only moon jiwoo!" 

the crowd erupts into cheers as moon enters the filming set, accompanied by some instrumental played by the live band

the crowd erupts into cheers as moon enters the filming set, accompanied by some instrumental played by the live band. moon smiles widely as she waves to the audience. 

"hi, jimmy!" moon said excitedly as she hugged jimmy. 

"oh my, it's so nice to have you here tonight," jimmy said as they hugged. 

"it's so great to be here! i'm feeling everything's surreal right now," moon said as the two of them laughed. 

"please, take a seat!" jimmy said as he went back to his seat behind the table, and moon sat on the single couch and looked at the audience. 

"now, moon. you recently just moved to new york. how does it feel?" jimmy asks. 

the audience cheered and clapped as moon smiled. 

she chuckled and spoke after the cheers stopped, "well, it was overwhelming for a few weeks. it's a busy city. no sleeping city. a lot of chaos, but we made it through."

jimmy laughed and nodded, "i'm glad to hear that. i can totally understand the lifestyle in new york. certainly, busy."

"exactly. and we just wrapped up our latest album, and now i'm preparing for the upcoming concert tour. it's been a whirlwind of excitement!" moon grinned.