𖥻 𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗒 𝗍𝖾𝗌𝗍

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2020]

"our next trainee will be... who is she?" pdogg questioned as soon as he read the name written on the paper.

"moon, isn't it?" bang si-hyuk said.

the massive screen in front of them lights up and showed a female probably around 17 years old walking through the woods.

"seriously? heels? is she going to model here?" pdogg questioned.

the other judges just laughed.

a white t-shirt paired with skinny jeans and high heels. her outfit shows her fantastic body proportions and her long legs, which attract some people.

she was walking alone while clutching onto her backpack. but suddenly, she stopped walking, confusing the other trainees in the entry test hall and also the judges.

"why did she stop?" son son-deuk questioned with a chuckle.

the screen then showed moon squatting and picking up a snail on her pathway.

"you little creature, you're lucky i didn't step on you," moon muttered as she put it down on the other side where the snail probably wanted to go.

"oh god, i feel really disgusted with snails, and she can easily pick it up?" one of the trainees said.

right after everyone thought she was done, she wasn't.

"what is it again?" pdogg laughed when moon walked out of the pathway and coincidentally, saw a caterpillar on leave.

"are you kidding me?" son sun-deuk turned to bang si-hyuk.

the trainees in the hall mostly raised their eyebrows, some laughed, and some muttered that she was cute.

"what? she's neutral. i never met someone who likes nature more than moon," bang si-hyuk said.

"have to take a picture of you," moon muttered as she took out her phone and snapped a few photos of the caterpillar.

just then, she gasped and looked around, making eye contact with the cameras.

"i'm so stupid. this is a show!" moon quickly ran down the forest.

everyone started laughing when she started running. she still had the time to take out hand sanitiser and literally poured lots of it on her hand before entering the building.

"this is so huge. am i even in the right place?" moon questioned as soon as she entered the building.

"woah, she's so pretty. look at her big flowy curl hair."

"she does have a sense of fashion."

"isn't she moon? an sm trainee?"

"are you serious? sm trainee?"

"then she must be good at singing."

the contestants whisper to each other as soon as they know moon is from sm entertainment.

as soon as moon showed up at the corridor, the contestants were looking at her with smiles.

moon stepped onto the floor, and it slowly moved moon to the other part of the hall. moon smiled and bowed a greeting to the other contestants before sitting in between some of them quietly.

"hi, you look like some idol's sister," one of the contestants said to moon.

she grinned and shook her head, "i'm not."

"nice to meet you," a group of girls said to moon. moon smiles and bows.

"nice to meet you too."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"next contestant, please move forward to the center of the stage."

moon hesitated, but a lot more hesitated. eventually, she stood with courage and walked to the center.

she turned to face the other contestants and exhaled before bowing.

a staff handed moon a headset, and moon got ready to perform her performance.

when chung ha's song, bicycle played on the speaker, the contestants started to wow.

moon's facial expressions do make the judges and contestants.

however, moon did not get to stay in i-land and was voted to go to ground because the contestants felt that moon's performance was average and nothing special.

moon accepted her fate and stayed in the ground. for now, she wants to stay neutral. not too low but not too high.

lowkey, being neutral.