𖥻 𝖺 𝖼𝗋𝗎𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗒𝖾𝖺𝗋

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2022]

"our class will be hosting a fashion runway in a month. each of you is required to present your design during the runway. all twenty-two of you except those who do not take the csat this year." 

"for the rest, it is compulsory to participate in this event because your marks will determine if you can pass the exam or not."

"the requirement of your clothing design is in the document i have already sent in our group chat. any inquiries or questions, you are free to contact me any time of the day. please text me and do not call me." 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

moon ran towards the clothing store and caught her breath while waiting for the store owner to appear. 

"yes, dear? what can i help you with?" the lady asked. 

"i need serious help," moon said. 

the lady took off the measurement tape from her shoulder and placed it on the glass storage between her and moon. 

"i am serious," the lady replied. 

moon took out her sketch and put it on the glass table, "crucial help." 

the lady looks at the drawing, "what are you? a fashion designer?" 

moon looked at the woman, "yeah." she nodded. 

"when's the deadline?" the lady asked. 

"in two weeks." 

"how much will you pay me?" 

"the price of the fabric, beads, laces, and another thousand dollars for your time and skills." 

"i'm on it." 

"thank you!" 

💗🌷🍭🦩🦄

for two weeks, moon was in and out of the store. helping the tailor and ensuring she has all the processes filmed on her phone to be compiled as proof of her work.