𖥻 𝐱𝐢𝐯. 𝗁𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( kind celeb )

moon has always been a kind and humble celebrity everywhere she goes. even though she's in a rush, walking through the airport, she still does her best to give her autograph. some celebrities, when in a rush, they would just give simple autographs that not even the fans recognize their autograph. for moon, there have been no autograph that fans receive that isn't the same as others. she doesn't just give a short autograph or whatever. she really gave her real autograph to her fans.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( the couple goals )

for the formula 1 social media content, they had lando watch a short documentary of his activities and achievements throughout the year. moon was featured in a lot of them. at almost every race lando had, she was present. lando teared up, saying he was grateful to have a caring, caring and kind partner. moon would adjust her schedule to come to the race even if it meant she had to fly across the globe. lando also mentions that the moon brings out the child in him, and he loves her so much. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( cute couple )

during the qualifying day, moon and lando went to the race track early in the morning. they rode scooters each and scooted through the race track together. they were even videoed by the formula 1 content team. it was then posted online, and many people find it cute.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( lando's spotify wrapped )

oh lando is obsessed with all of moon's song. he had listened to moon's songs the entire time. he posted it online with the caption, "who's obsessed with her more than me, i will fight y'all."

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( no issues finding her )

when lando and moon went to the store to buy groceries, sometimes they sometimes go separate ways. they'll meet later on or just coincidentally in the store. but this time, for content, landon secretly clipped a unicorn balloon behind moon so he could find moon easily. lando made a video out of it and was laughing uncontrollably. even the fans find it funny.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( orchestra performance )

moon loves attending orchestra performances, musical performances, concerts or anything related to arts. lando surprised her with two tickets to brian tyler's orchestra performance. it's one of the elite orchestras. they have played marvel's theme song, including formula one theme song. moon was very happy when she knew they were going to watch brian tyler's orchestra. they even got a backstage pass where they met brian tyler in person and chatted with him. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( lando & moon's fans )

during one of moon's live streams on instagram, lando joined her, and the comment section was filled with fans sending flirty phrases to moon and moon enjoying it all. lando, on the other hand, is jealous and reminded that moon is all his and not her fans. well, it turned into an argument. moon was just enjoying and entertained by lando and her fans arguing moon is whose own. she eventually said that she belongs to herself. no one owns her. well, that definitely settled the argument. 

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( safe place for each other )

in formula one drive to survive documentary on netflix, lando and moon was featured in the episode where mclaren was mostly featured in. in that episode, lando and moon hadn't met each other in three months. both of them was not in lost angeles the whole time. moon was going around the world for fashion week. lando had a lot of races and promotional things to do. their schedule didn't give them time to try to spend time with each other. when lando reached their apartment, moon was already waiting for him. the moment he entered the apartment, he let go of his things, and moon hugged him tightly. the two of them hugged for a very long time. it was a very difficult three months of not seeing each other. not even a glance at each other from afar. nothing. a long-distance relationship, basically.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

( unexpected collaboration )

moon and zayn malik's collaboration on i don't wanna live forever was very unexpected. there were no hints. there were no rumours or paparazzi photos of the two of them in the same studio. no news. a week before the song got released, they just announce that they're collaborating on a song. that's all before later on dropping a hit song and a music video included. totally unexpected.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝘀𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱. 𝖾𝗇𝗁𝗒𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝖽𝖽𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋. 🎉