𖥻 the answer is yes

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2029]

"any plans tonight?" 

"yeah. lando's bringing me out for a fancy dinner he says," moon replied. 

"oh really? where?" her producer asked. 

"providence. downtown la," moon told him.

"that's fancy fancy," he replied. 

moon chuckled as she adjusted the volume of each instrument and sound she heard in the song. after a few minutes, she exported it and let her producer listen. 

"one comment," her producer said after listening to the whole song. 

moon looked at him, nervous. 

"i love it!" he exclaimed. 

moon sighed in relief and laughed, "you got me there." he laughed and nodded. 

"you were nervous," he pointed at her while nodding. 

"i was," moon nodded. 

"i love it, moon. it's beautiful," he said. 

she smiled, "then it's settled. another song is done."

"you're so fantastic," he chuckled.

"well, i need someone to teach me too. and that's you. anyways, we need another 3 songs to add into the album and then we're good to go," said moon.

"well, you know you can always make songs. so, it's all on you. we'll just be waiting for you," he said. moon chuckled as she packed her things to head home. 

"alright. i'll get back to you after i'm done with the 3 remaining songs," she said.

"got it. i'll see you after the weekend," he said.

"i'll see you," moon replied as she walked to the door. 

she exited the studio and went downstairs. got into her car and drove back home. when she arrived home, lando was at home. he was in the living room, fully focused on his phone. 

"hi, baby," moon said, entering the apartment. 

"hi, honey. how was work?" he asks, eyes still glued on his phone. 

"work was nice. we just need another 3 songs, then i can release the whole album," moon said.

"that's great, honey," lando replied, not taking his eyes off his phone. moon smiled while looking at lando. 

"what time are we leaving for dinner?" moon asked, approaching lando on the sofa. 

he puts down his phone quickly and looks at moon, "sorry. work was crazy. and it's endless. why don't you get ready and we'll leave after that? our reservation's at 6 o'clock."