𖥻 𝗌𝗇𝗎 𝗌𝗎𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗏𝖺𝗅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"seoul national university!" 

the students cheered and screamed as loud as they could when moon got onto the stage with her dancers. she was wearing a pink outfit that fit her very much.

"how are you doing, snu!" moon screamed into the microphone. 

the audience screamed and cheered once more. 

moon nodded and glanced at her dancers who looked impressed by the audience's reaction. five thousand students are in the crowds. 

"i never imagined myself performing on this stage as a student and k-pop idol. but here i am today, getting ready to perform for my seniors and juniors and lecturers. are you all ready!?" moon asked the crowds again. 

they cheered together in excitement. 

"ladies and gentlemen, cruel summer," moon said before the song started. 

the students were really enjoying moon's performance. cruel summer was one of moon's singles that was released this year. it was a special release. an english release. 

at first, moon denied performing at the snu summer festival since she is a student. 

however, after being given encouragement by her lecturers and fellow classmates, moon gave in and accepted the invitation to perform on one of the days of the summer festival. 

here she is, performing in front of students that are also her university mate. 

moon was given twenty minutes to perform her songs and when moon ended her performance, she felt a rush of relief in her body.

"moon," manager yun-seo called. 

"yeah?" moon replied. 

"someone wants to meet you," she said. 

moon turned towards where her manager was looking and gasped. 

"mommy! daddy!" moon exclaimed before hugging both of them. her parents chuckled and hugged her back tightly.