𖥻 𝐢𝐢. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

MOON Will Debut Together With ENHYPENSept 18, 2020

Sept 18, 2020. Written by J. Kwon

On September 18th, I-LAND aired its finale episode. During the episode, they announced the name of the group would be ENHYPEN.

First, let's talk about the group name. Their name ENHYPEN has a special meaning. Just like a hyphen connects different words to create new meanings, ENHYPEN will connect with one another, grow together, and discover more about each other. The group will grow together and with the fans, providing a close experience.

Sera and MOON stood against each other on the final stage. Both of them performed a special stage that determine their final assessment by the judges and also the votes of the live viewers.

Sera and MOON performed a self produced and self choreographed song which gained a lot of attention.

The judges themselves had a really hard time choosing one of them because both showed amazing performance. Even the netizens were also stunned and couldn't choose between the two of them.

Ever since the starting of the show, Sera has always been the top 3 trainees on I-LAND. The fully opposite from Moon who was average and in the edge of dropping out of I-LAND.

In the final episode, a footage of MOON crying while talking on the phone with her brother was shown.

She explained during the individual interview, "I was really scared. I had fever the day after the previous episode. I was so worried. I was shaking and I really don't want to continue."

Sera said during her individual interview that she heard MOON  sobbing a few times in the night and it hurts to hear MOON cried because of the pressure and Sera knows that MOON felt really worried and scared for the next episode.

Sunoo also mentioned in his individual interview that he talked to MOON when she was practicing alone in the smaller dance room.

He told MOON, "Debut or not, you're a part of I-LAND and you won't be left out ever. You're still one of the most consistent trainee I've met. You're stable in everything. And even if you don't debut, I'm sure the producers won't let you go. They will find ways to debut you. You're a gem."

Eventually when the winner was annouced, MOON break down into tears as she thanked all the trainees, trainers and judges.

MOON made it to the debut line with over 2 million votes, mostly from South Korea and China.

Congratulations to MOON!

Source (1) (2)