𖥻 𝗉𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖺**

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

"does it look like it's true to you? i frequently skip school during our trainee days. at first, i was at apgujeong. i was an introvert. you can ask baram. and then i moved to hanlim after i enrolled on big hit. i was in the same class as sunoo until i decided to go for the fashion model department."

"why was it hard to believe in me? they are just creating rumors because they hate me being in this group. they are creating this because they wanted sera in this group. i've seen it and it hurts me really. please, do something."

the manager sighed before looking back at moon, "i want you to tell me the truth, moon. is this the truth?"

"hyung, she's like 24 hours with me. we trained together. we go to the same school together. we're in the same class. even though we're not in the same class anymore, she's a good student. she's mostly alone all the time," jay defended moon.

"okay! okay! i believe you. but this doesn't change the fact that the ceo is going to make you go on hiatus for an unknown time," their manager said.

"what?"

"mwo?"

"why?"

moon rolled her eyes and hissed, "what did i do wrong!?"

"moon, it's for your good. the media is going crazy. a lot of people are turning their backs on you right now. it's better to cool them down first," their manager said.

"they won't cool down. i know them. i know these fans. especially those who have hated moon since back then," jake commented.

"i can't do anything. you need to go off after the japanese album is out," their manager said.

moon sighed and didn't reply to anything else. she can't believe that this kind of scandal could be made.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

she sat on the bench while gritting her teeth. sometimes, she would exhale in defeat. she wasn't the only one getting accused of being a bully.

a lot of other idols are accused of the same thing. being a bully during their high school days. moon was shocked when this news came out because never in her life had she bullied anyone.

according to the accuser, moon would pull a girl's hair and threaten to kill the girl if she didn't give her pocket money to moon.

"how pathetic..." moon muttered.

"tough times?" a male voice was heard.

moon turned to see joshua holding a cup of coffee, most likely.

"this is not a tough time. this is an annoying time," moon said before sipping her iced lemon tea.

"mingyu's going through the same thing. not only you," joshua said, sitting next to moon before sipping his iced americano.

"i really wanna punch that accuser's face so hard," moon said before hissing.

"what did the ceo make you do?"

"hiatus."

"how long?"

"unknown. probably for as long as possible until it's possible to kick me out of the group."

"huh?" joshua said in confusion.

"yeah. i heard rumours from the staff when i was going to send some coffee to them. he's trying to kick me out of the group. but the managers were saying that i was doing great."

"then what's the use of the survival show? why would he kick you out?"

"i don't know either. just for entertainment, probably."

"he's stupid."

"very stupid."

"you know we texted you a lot in our family group."

"oh, i went offline the whole day. my phone's blowing up. people were asking me if it was true. some giving support and some were asking if it's true."

"that more stupid. asking if it's true or not."

"totally."

"don't worry, it'll all pass. well, you can get more money through your fashion design. the runway is at the end of the year, right?"

i nodded, "yeah. winter collection."

"good then. focus on fashion design then. you make more revenue from there," he said.

i nodded, "ozlana is also asking me to design some of their winter collection."

"ooh," he said with an impressed tone. "you're going far already."

i shook my head, "if this bullying thing doesn't get cleared up, i'm gonna be fucked up in this korean industry. i might as well leave this country."

"don't say that!" joshua said. "i'm sure there are many other companies who want you. and i'm sure they don't believe in those rumours too."

"and i think hybe won't clear this thing up from my name. they got a lot of attention because of this," i said to joshua.

"distract yourself from this. maybe even go on holiday. it's a hiatus. go spend your time. you'll need it while you still have it. you're gonna miss and will die for a holiday when you go back to work."

i chuckled and nodded, "i really wanna go on vacation."

"go then," he said.

"i will."♡