𖥻 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2021]

"we're here..."

moon looked out of the car window before wearing her sling bag. 

their manager turned off the car engine, and they got out of the car. heeseung, jay, and moon were assigned to buy groceries for this week. so, here they are right now. 

"let's go," their manager said after seeing all three members together.

"do you have the list?" heeseung asked while they walked. 

"got it," moon nodded. 

"i'll take the shopping cart," jay said, approaching the cart area. 

"we'll go to the dry section first. noodles," moon said as they entered the supermarket. 

they went to the noodle aisle and got a few packs of noodles. well, bear in mind that eight people live in an apartment, and only one is a lady. 

one portion isn't enough for the boys individually. they at least eat two portions. but it's a good thing that usually, for breakfast and lunch, they eat at their workplace and not at home. only sometimes they eat at home if they don't have any schedule. 

"how many packs did you all buy?" their manager asked about the instant noodles. 

"five," moon replied. their manager nodded. 

they continued their grocery shopping. moon was the one who listed all the things that needed to be bought. ever since yesterday, she started decluttering and organizing their refrigerator to make it easier to list down what they are going to buy.

well, their grocery shopping continues...

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"y'all better come carry these groceries!" 

"we're coming!" sunoo replied while running towards their apartment door. 

"why do today you guys seem to buy more than we usually buy?" sunghoon asked, grabbing two plastic bags. 

"because we actually did buy more than usual," jay replied, walking into the apartment. 

"you guys okay if i leave now?" their manager asked. 

"yeah, we're good," moon replied. the other members nodded in agreement. 

"alright then. just ring me if you guys need anything," said their manager. 

"sure, we'll be fine," heeseung said. 

"alright. take care, you guys," their manager said before putting on his shoes and exiting their apartment. 

"he looks like he's rushing," said jake. 

"he's going back to his hometown with his family," heeseung said. 

"ah, no wonder." 

that was their third manager. he's the one who takes care of the members especially when it's outside work hours. he keeps updated with the members' whereabouts. he's the manager who accompanies them most of the time when they have free time and go out in public. 

their second manager manages them most of the time. in contact with them all the time because he's the communicator between the members and the main manager who manages their full schedule. 

their main manager manages their full schedule. he arranges all the member's schedules. sometimes, it's not always the whole group's schedule together. sometimes, there are individual schedules. for example when the members are promoting brands. 

so, yes. they have several managers. and they have a huge team to handle the members. without their managers and the team, the members won't be able to even work.

💗🌷🍭🦄🦩

"we're home!" 

"get showered. we're eating dinner soon," moon said from the kitchen. 

"smells so good..." jungwon commented, passing through the kitchen. moon just smiled. 

"go shower quickly. you smell so bad," jay said. 

"excuse me?" jungwon replied, offended. 

"you're excused. now go," jay replied nonchalantly. 

moon laughed just after hearing the conversation. 

"did y'all see the truck outside of hybe just now?" jay asked sunghoon. 

"oh, of course, we did," sunghoon replied, putting his phone on the countertop. 

"how many trucks were there?" moon asked him. 

"at least five," ni-ki answered. 

"at least five?" moon asked, surprised. 

"yup," the rest nodded. 

some of the members went to the office for a photo shoot for a brand just now while jay and moon stayed at home because they were not needed in the photo shoot. 

"what truck?" heeseung entered the kitchen, and asked. 

"the protest," jay replied. 

"what protest?" heeseung asked again, raising his eyebrows. 

"hyung..." sunoo muttered before eyeing moon. 

"oh. i didn't remember about it. sorry," heeseung replied and then shrugged. 

"and it's not important at all. so, just chill everyone," jay said. 

"yeah. the company will settle it," jake added. 

"hopefully," moon whispered. 

"they will," jay whispered back. he heard her because he was standing next to her. 

moon just smiled thinly.