𖥻 𝐱𝐢𝐱. 𝗌𝗈𝗈𝗆𝗉𝗂

MOON's Pre-Release Party Sends Fans FrenzyOctober 26th, 2024

October 26th, 2024. Written by Alicia Valleys.

The former member of ENHYPEN hosted an album-listening session for her friends and acquaintances on October 25, 2024. Many well-known faces, including big names from the K-pop industry, were in attendance. BTS members V and Jungkook were spotted in selfies shared by themselves, confirming their presence. 

Everyone who attended the event shared numerous videos and photos. MOON also took to share stories, much to fans' delight. AESPA, Tomorrow x Together, NewJeans, LE SSERAFIM, and SEVENTEEN members were spotted.

The party was held before MOON's Cloud album release on October 26. The album's pre-lease track Blue has already broken many records and established that the artist's solo venture is on its way to success. 

V of BTS took to Instagram to share photos with RM Jungkook and BIGBANG's Taeyang from the photoshoot at the party. Of course, ENHYPEN members were also present at the party to support their former members. 

The venue was filled with K-pop artists, dancers, singers, social media personalities, and many more. Even the fans made a game out of hunting down video footage of the party through the attendees' social media.