𖥻 𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝗋𝗎𝗆𝗈𝗋𝗌 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗂𝗇𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗌

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

1. many K-pop idols especially female kpop idols, don't like moon. they always talk shit about her and say that she purposely acts too friendly or very flirtatious towards men.

2. moon's relationship with park solomon was just to promote solomon for a better contract in acting. moon was paid to date park solomon.

3. moon's relationship with lando norris is real, and they are genuinely in love.

4. moon is very disrespectful. some staff have heard moon fat-shaming and ridiculed her own fans after the meeting. 

5. moon was proposed to be the girlfriend of a wealthy businessman, asking to have dinner with him but moon declined. 

6. hybe wants moon back into hybe but moon refuses to return to the company. 

7. moon wants to quit the entertainment industry soon and wants to focus solely on her fashion designing career. 

8. a lot of male idols have feelings for moon. some even confessed to moon, but she ignored all of them. rumours said that she even told them that she was a lesbian. 

9. moon paid her way into the kpop industry. 

10. moon will leave sm entertainment to join the western pop industry. she will join a huge company and become more popular than before.

11. moon is an arrogant person at university. 

12. moon doesn't like aespa. she thinks they are very arrogant. 

13. moon ever dated nct jaemin and mark.

14. wonyoung of ive thinks moon as her competition. she always wants to compete with moon.