𖥻 𝟤𝟦 𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2028]

the video starts with the cameraman knocking on a door. when the door opens, it reveals moon smiling to the camera. she was wearing a t-shirt paired with shorts. 

"hi, vogue! good morning," moon smiled widely. 

"i'm so excited because today, you'll be spending time with me for 24 hours! come in, i was doing some things with someone," moon said as she waited for the vogue team to enter. 

on both sides of the wall, there is painted art hung. all are moon's paintings. 

"vogue, i introduce to you lando norris," moon said as they entered the living room. lando was sitting on the floor while holding a manual booklet. 

moon laughed as she watched him, "well, as you can see, this apartment is not at its best. everything is everywhere. that is because...?" moon turned to lando. 

"moon just arrived from seoul yesterday morning to here, los angeles. she's migrating here, and we're going to move in together. this apartment is newly renovated. we just bought furniture and things to fill our apartment with," lando explained. 

"and as you can see, lando is making the table. the table's from ikea. he's holding the booklet. we've been working on it for half an hour," moon chuckled. 

"yes. we have been working on this for a long time," lando added. 

moon laughed as she sat on the floor, "some of you may know, and some of you may not. i am a k-pop soloist. i used to be. but now, i can say that i'm just a singer. no more korean pop. but i'm proud to be a k-pop soloist. becoming a k-pop artist gives me a lot of experience."

"so, i've left the k-pop industry, and i signed a contract with republic records here in los angeles where i'm near my parents. and also, back to western life," moon chuckled. 

"this does look like it," lando said out of the blue before starting to laugh. 

moon glanced at lando and back to the camera, "he's like that. he's a little out of his mind. i guess because of the less sleep he gets."

"i thought you would be bringing a lot of things from korea. turns out i brought more than you. and i think i brought more clothes than you did," lando told moon. 

moon chuckled, "i told you, i was bringing just some things."

"i didn't expect this little!" he replied. 

moon turned to the camera, "on the first night here, lando was alone. he bought a mattress and slept on the floor. there was nothing at all in this apartment. so empty."

"and then, i came yesterday, and we went shopping more. plus, i needed to adjust my jetlag. so, we had a long day yesterday. buying furniture and decorations. all of those will be arriving today. so, y'all be witnessing us decorating our apartment," moon said.