𖥻 𝗎𝗇𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗋𝗌𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝗈𝗉𝖾𝗇 𝖽𝖺𝗒

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓
𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

𓈃 𝗠𝗢𝗢𝗡 ° 𔘓𖥻 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗂𝗇𝗀 ┊𝗛𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗝𝗜𝗪𝗢𝗢 ִֶָ𓂅

[2024]

"moon!" 

"yeah?" moon replied while walking towards jun-seok. 

"your varsity jacket and cap. and lanyard as a crew," jun-seok said as he handed a nicely folded jacket with a cap and lanyard with a 'crew' writing on it. 

"thanks," moon said before walking away to put it on. 

when she was done wearing it, moon went back to jun-seok

"alright, everyone! if you're done, please sit down, and we'll have a brief announcement!" jun-seok said loudly so all the volunteers, crew and committee members could hear. 

all the students sat down in their seats. moon was about to sit, but jun-seok told her to stay put.

"good morning, everyone," jun-seok greeted them first. 

"good morning," the students replied. 

"it's currently 7 o'clock in the morning. i know it's really early, but you all came on time. most of you came on time, and we are all present today. no one is absent," he said. 

"thank you so much for your help all throughout our preparation for this open day. today is the day, and we all are crews. so, if someone were to help another people in need, that is us. as we briefed yesterday afternoon with the higher-ups, we have our own tasks."

"from taking care of the lanes, games, activities, short talk, tour guiding and so on. while you're on your task, your job, please do it properly and, at the same time, keep it entertaining."

"if you have any problems, text any of us, the committee members, for help. we will be randomly going around, scrambling just to walk and see if anyone needs anything."

"while those assigned to give tours to students, especially high school students, keep it fun and pay attention to the students too. not only you. take care of their health too. keep updated with them if they need a break or they are hungry and so on."